roadkill1 Show full post »
dmonroe1
Just watching this pisses me off. I really hope that this is fake.

http://www.break.com/video/worst-parking-job-in-the-world-2527845
Twitter - @monroed20
Quote 0 0
diener34
dmonroe1 wrote:
Just watching this pisses me off. I really hope that this is fake.

http://www.break.com/video/worst-parking-job-in-the-world-2527845

That made me laugh hysterically. I hope its real.
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
Jigsaw (Saw) is a terrible roommate. Hilarious.

http://www.break.com/video/jigsaw-is-a-terrible-roommate-2529347
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
Yes, these type of people exist.

http://www.break.com/video/check-out-this-scumbag-aunt-s-reaction-to-a-deadly-fire-2529354
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
dmonroe1
cameroncrazies02 wrote:
Yes, these type of people exist.

http://www.break.com/video/check-out-this-scumbag-aunt-s-reaction-to-a-deadly-fire-2529354

Disgusting.
Twitter - @monroed20
Quote 0 0
wlhssuperjake08


Rebecca Black with her sequel to "Friday", which is named, wait for it, "Saturday".
WSN Hall of Fame 2015 Inductee

https://twitter.com/Wlhssuperjake08
Quote 0 0
formerwiacbaseballer
For all of the bench-warmers out there!!!!



"Let's Play Two!!!"

Baseball is not a game that builds character, it is a game that reveals it.

"There are three types of baseball players: those who make things happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened."
Quote 0 0
nyybball
Mayweather/Pacquiao punch-out

Quote 0 0
wlhssuperjake08


Nothing like getting caught sunbathing by a drone on top of a 200 ft windmill!
WSN Hall of Fame 2015 Inductee

https://twitter.com/Wlhssuperjake08
Quote 0 0
nyybball
Tecmo Super Bowl never fails...

Quote 0 0
shawnnabrouse
The world i know by Collective soul, Very nice song.
Quote 0 0
db11
COVID-19 just took Joe Diffie from us. RIP.

Crank this one up and remember the good ol' days.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
db11
I watched a live sport this morning. A Belarusian Premier League match between BATE Borisov and FK Rukh Brest on a choppy stream. Borisov won 1-0 on an own goal. It was great.

The thirst for any live sport is growing...and hey, we have WrestleMania tonight and tomorrow...with no fans, which is really weird when it comes to wrasslin'.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
iwishiwasaballer
db11 wrote:
I watched a live sport this morning. A Belarusian Premier League match between BATE Borisov and FK Rukh Brest on a choppy stream. Borisov won 1-0 on an own goal. It was great.

The thirst for any live sport is growing...and hey, we have WrestleMania tonight and tomorrow...with no fans, which is really weird when it comes to wrasslin'.


As a race fan I have been watching live Iracing events lately.
2017 WSN HOF Inductee
feel free to follow me
Quote 0 0