tigersfan05_old
Congrats on a great season guys. 14-0 is an unbelievable accomplishment. Scoring 28 unanswered points in the 2nd half was amazing. I thought it was really cool to play the late game because after they won the team was able to stay on the field and a lot of fans came on the field and a lot of celebrating went on. These guys played as a team all year and there was really never a standout player, but 11 guys working as one. Rushing for over 4,000 yards this year is just amazing, and this team had the best running game i have ever seen. Once again congrats on an amazing year and lets go for a re-peat next year!
Wrightstown Wrestling
Conf Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Reg Champs-86,87,88,92,93,94,95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Sect Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06
State Runner Up-98
State Champions-99,05,06
Quote 0 0
WtownTigers_old
What a season it was. Its always great to go out and winner and im glad this senior class was able to do that because they are a great group of guys.

How about that catch by Schussler! It looked really cool watching all the replays of it on the big replay screen.
Wrightstown Wrestling!

Tradition never graduates!
Quote 0 0
me123_old
Congrats boys, you guys deserved that win! Great game by all, nice to see a state title come back to the Olympian! Hell of a season....and at least i can say that we lost to a state champ!!! once again, congrats Wrightsville..........I mean Wrightstown(for all you that watched it on FSN) LOL
Quote 0 0
lionfan1
go wrightsville, lol
Division 4 State Football Champions 1984
Division 5 State Football Champions 2003, 2004 & 2010
Quote 0 0
sports22
Quote:
ORIGINAL: WtownTigers

What a season it was. Its always great to go out and winner and im glad this senior class was able to do that because they are a great group of guys.

How about that catch by Schussler! It looked really cool watching all the replays of it on the big replay screen.


That catch was amazing. I honestly almost fell out of my chair when I saw it. But Congrats to Wrightstown, you guys deserve it[]
"Every day is an extra day in the major leagues. I'm just going to play like a kid, chew a piece of gum when I go up to bat and try to blow bubbles. It's silly stuff for other people, but for me it keeps me young, keeps me enthused."
-Jeff Cirillo
Quote 0 0
WtownTigers_old
After looking back on the year I would like to point out a few records and accomplishments of this team.

Joined Reedsville and Hilbert as the only teams to win 3 straight OC titles
1st team to ever win the conference undeafeted 3 years in a row
25 game conference winning streak ( 28 games regular season winning streak)
1st team from the OC to win 2 undeafeted State Titles
Qualified for the playoffs for the 12th straight year
This senior class over the last 3 years, 34-2
Im still looking into the statistical records

It was a great year and im already counting down the days until next season.
Wrightstown Wrestling!

Tradition never graduates!
Quote 0 0
mlhs_lancers08_old
Quote:
ORIGINAL: WtownTigers

After looking back on the year I would like to point out a few records and accomplishments of this team.

Joined Reedsville and Hilbert as the only teams to win 3 straight OC titles
1st team to ever win the conference undeafeted 3 years in a row
25 game conference winning streak ( 28 games regular season winning streak)
1st team from the OC to win 2 undeafeted State Titles
Qualified for the playoffs for the 12th straight year
This senior class over the last 3 years, 34-2
Im still looking into the statistical records

It was a great year and im already counting down the days until next season.


The most impressive feat there, in my opinion, is the 12th straight playoff appearance. That just shows dedication from everyone in that program.

I agree, i'm looking forward to next year already, with the combination of the packerland. To have a state champ (wrightstown), a state runner-up(kewaunee), and a state semi-finalist (hilbert), this is going to be a very competitive conference next year.
Quote 0 0
tigersfan05_old
Actually Wrightstown and Hilbert will play in a N/C game next year. Wrightstown vs Kewaunee next year is going to be a huge game!
Wrightstown Wrestling
Conf Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Reg Champs-86,87,88,92,93,94,95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Sect Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06
State Runner Up-98
State Champions-99,05,06
Quote 0 0
sports22
Quote:
ORIGINAL: mlhs_lancers08

Quote:
ORIGINAL: WtownTigers

After looking back on the year I would like to point out a few records and accomplishments of this team.

Joined Reedsville and Hilbert as the only teams to win 3 straight OC titles
1st team to ever win the conference undeafeted 3 years in a row
25 game conference winning streak ( 28 games regular season winning streak)
1st team from the OC to win 2 undeafeted State Titles
Qualified for the playoffs for the 12th straight year
This senior class over the last 3 years, 34-2
Im still looking into the statistical records

It was a great year and im already counting down the days until next season.


The most impressive feat there, in my opinion, is the 12th straight playoff appearance. That just shows dedication from everyone in that program.

I agree, i'm looking forward to next year already, with the combination of the packerland. To have a state champ (wrightstown), a state runner-up(kewaunee), and a state semi-finalist (hilbert), this is going to be a very competitive conference next year.



Yeah except Hilbert will be in the small school division and won't play Wrightstown or Kewaunee.
"Every day is an extra day in the major leagues. I'm just going to play like a kid, chew a piece of gum when I go up to bat and try to blow bubbles. It's silly stuff for other people, but for me it keeps me young, keeps me enthused."
-Jeff Cirillo
Quote 0 0
packerland is tough_old
Yeah it should be an unbelievable conference, maybe the scariest in the state w/ Wrightstown(state champs), Kewaunee(runners-up), and Hilbert(state-semi finalists), and Chilton a very good football team. Kewaunee and Wrightstown play Week 4 of the season i believe. Kewaunee returns there whole recieving core, 3 lineman, 2 running backs, and a qb for next season on offense. I was just wondering what wrightstown will return for next yr.
Packerland
Quote 0 0
tigersfan05_old
The conference will definatly be tough. Wrightstown is losing the QB, FB, 2 RB's, TE, and 3 lineman on Offense. Luckily for us we will ba able to reload like usual. We have a lot of good players ready to step in and start next year. The line will be even bigger than it was this year. We have 2 300 pounders coming back with Morrison and VandeHey and Eiting is another 300 pounder that got hurt early in the year and will be back next year. Defense we have a lot of guys coming back.

How will Oconto and Sturgeon Bay be next year? We played Southern Door at level 1 and all they really had was Hawkey. I know he is back next year, but im not sure what else they bring back.
Wrightstown Wrestling
Conf Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Reg Champs-86,87,88,92,93,94,95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Sect Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06
State Runner Up-98
State Champions-99,05,06
Quote 0 0
packerland is tough_old
Oconto and St.Bay will both be better than they were this year. Oconto has arguably the best soph class in the conference right now, but i'm not sure if the coaches will get there kids to play up to top level. St.Bay pretty much returns there whole team w/ starting a lot of sophs and quite a bit of juniors. But St. Bay has an awesome qb in Matt Curtin. He is a very good runner. And SD will also be better next year, they kind of fell into the injury bug this year. I dont know if this helps you out or not.
Packerland
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje