rodey Show full post »
czech4life
Unbelievable
(Talking about Tim Tebow) "If I would compare him to an active player, I would see him as a less agile, stronger Reggie Bush."
-The Big One
Quote 0 0
crusader22
[]

yeah, no doubt in my mind he has POY now!
Join Date: 2006. OG.

Quote 0 0
topnotch1
Well i think he just sprained his ankle so that might screw things up a bit.
Ricky Rubio will be a Pamela Anderson sized bust.

6/28/2009

Quote 0 0
onwisconsin1
[][][][][]
"I'm never quite sure what Brett Favre is doing."
Tony Dungy
Quote 0 0
sportlover4ever
He is back in the game.
~"You need to contest, not molest!" Announcer from Purdue/UW game on 1-15-10
Quote 0 0
tigersfan05_old
Hes not having much of a 2nd half though. I give him credit for playing through the pain though.

Tucker is having one heck of a game himself. Hes got 27 with 3 and a half to play.
Wrightstown Wrestling
Conf Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Reg Champs-86,87,88,92,93,94,95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07
Sect Champs-95,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06
State Runner Up-98
State Champions-99,05,06
Quote 0 0
sparky40_old
ill take final four poy over regular season poy
Quote 0 0
bsbl12_old
Quote:
I'd like to see if Durant can do what he is doing now in the Big 10 even. It is much more physical than the Big 12 with great defensive teams also.



durant would dominate in the big ten also....the big ten as a whole is not much if any better than the big 12....and he will be an amazing pro....go look at some pictures of how skinny kobe was when he came in the league (i have a poster on my wall of his second season or something)...go look at dirk now as a seasoned veteran...durants game is not pushing people around and posting them up on the block...he will have an instant impact wherever he goes
Quote 0 0
memhoops714
Quote:
ORIGINAL: bsbl12

Quote:
I'd like to see if Durant can do what he is doing now in the Big 10 even. It is much more physical than the Big 12 with great defensive teams also.



durant would dominate in the big ten also....the big ten as a whole is not much if any better than the big 12....and he will be an amazing pro....go look at some pictures of how skinny kobe was when he came in the league (i have a poster on my wall of his second season or something)...go look at dirk now as a seasoned veteran...durants game is not pushing people around and posting them up on the block...he will have an instant impact wherever he goes


The Big10 is a much better conference than the Big12

Everybody said that Garnett was to skinny when he came into the league, Durant will be playing the 3 most likely, so his size will not be used against him very often.
D-1 State Champs 2005, 2009 & 2011
D-1 State Runner-Up 2004, 2006, 2008 & 2010
Big8 Champs 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

Lights Out!!!!
Quote 0 0
wayloguard_old
Kevin Durant is the next Scottie Pippen, except better at rebounding.
Wisconsin Badgers Basketball
2009-2010 National Champions



Quote 0 0
hoopster11_old
Quote:
ORIGINAL: wayloguard

Kevin Durant is the next Scottie Pippen, except better at rebounding.


And not as good at defense, because that was where Scottie was best.
Los Angeles Lakers

2011 Wissports Fantasy Football Regular/Postseason Champion
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Kobe was 20x more athletic than Durant was, watch some of the footage of that kid in high school and his first two years in the NBA, it is no comparrison. Kobe is a don perimeter player, Durant has a totally different offensive arsenel nowhere near what Kobe had then.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
bsbl12_old
Quote:
The Big10 is a much better conference than the Big12


as a whole, year in and year out....i disagree
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje