quinnster10 Show full post »
tweb1216
Does anyone want Jennings or Driver, I don't want both, and realized I started the wrong one today.
"Son, what are you doing sleeping in my daughter's dormroom?"
-"Uhhhhh, i got to go, im late for class."
-"Its Saturday morning."
-"Then im really late for class. Where are my pants?"
Quote 0 0
pinetar
tweb1216 wrote:


Does anyone want Jennings or Driver, I don't want both, and realized I started the wrong one today.


I might be interested in Jennings! Rapelisbergers
Quote 0 0
lg11
I raped the Twats. GORE!

I'll trade Vincent Jackson for Driver or Jennings.
Want some french cries with that whamburger?
Quote 0 0
tweb1216
UGH, it is starting to get frustrating that every week i put up decent numbers and would beat 2/3's of the league, but i keep playing like the top scorer...[:'(] stupid 1-6 most likely soon to be 1-7 because LG scores 116 points.
"Son, what are you doing sleeping in my daughter's dormroom?"
-"Uhhhhh, i got to go, im late for class."
-"Its Saturday morning."
-"Then im really late for class. Where are my pants?"
Quote 0 0
quinnster10
Bump.

Could everyone in our league please be a bit more active. A bunch of teams have players playing on a bye week, one team does not have a kicker. I mean if the team I am playing against puts an active defense in, I probably lose this week. I am not trying to fire anybody up, I understand some things get missed and forgotten but please try to be as active as possible.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
packers_old
Yeah I was active, made the move, if you look at the transactions, but when I inserted them in, I must not have hit submit. Yes I would have won because SD put up 8 points on my bench, when I lost by less than 2. Win is a win though, if I had the Green Bay defense, in some leagues they put up 0 points. To say I haven't been active is wrong, I was, but just liking any coach, I made a wrong call and didn't hit submit when changing my roster. Sorry.
Quote 0 0
pinetar
packers wrote:


Yeah I was active, made the move, if you look at the transactions, but when I inserted them in, I must not have hit submit. Yes I would have won because SD put up 8 points on my bench, when I lost by less than 2. Win is a win though, if I had the Green Bay defense, in some leagues they put up 0 points. To say I haven't been active is wrong, I was, but just liking any coach, I made a wrong call and didn't hit submit when changing my roster. Sorry.


if I'm talking about the same league (cause I'm in 2 leagues from wissports) I was the guy with the kicker...I picked him up and dropped the other guy and had the same problem with inserting him...I would have lost even with the kicker in but its still just a matter of getting a full team! my bad
Quote 0 0
quinnster10
packers wrote:


Yeah I was active, made the move, if you look at the transactions, but when I inserted them in, I must not have hit submit. Yes I would have won because SD put up 8 points on my bench, when I lost by less than 2. Win is a win though, if I had the Green Bay defense, in some leagues they put up 0 points. To say I haven't been active is wrong, I was, but just liking any coach, I made a wrong call and didn't hit submit when changing my roster. Sorry.


I wasn't trying to call you out, I know it was just a mistake, wanted to use that as an example though. Just want the league to remain as competitive as possible. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
lg11
tweb1216 wrote:


UGH, it is starting to get frustrating that every week i put up decent numbers and would beat 2/3's of the league, but i keep playing like the top scorer...[:'(] stupid 1-6 most likely soon to be 1-7 because LG scores 116 points.


Don't even start tweb. I'm one game above .500 and I've scored the 4th most points in the league. My opponent always has someone who scores a ton of points. For example Big Ben last week (40.3). The week before that Peyton Manning (39.35), Brandon Marshall (29.3) and Chris Johnson (39.2).
Want some french cries with that whamburger?
Quote 0 0
rodey
wtf my team is going all Broncos on me.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it "I do have one question: Have you ever seen Gollum, John Clayton and Sam Cassell in the same place before?" - Charles Barkley
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje