sccpioneer Show full post »
bb211
pistolpetefan23 wrote:


Bradie will have surgery and is out for the rest of the year unfortunately.


And the way bigger news of the day is Beckum broke his ankle and won't ever put on the cardinal and white again.

You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
db11
BB21 wrote:


pistolpetefan23 wrote:


Bradie will have surgery and is out for the rest of the year unfortunately.


And the way bigger news of the day is Beckum broke his ankle and won't ever put on the cardinal and white again.


Well, that's the capper on an incredibly useless senior year. I guess not every guy who came back for his senior year at Wisconsin can go out with a flourish.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
bb211
DB1985 wrote:


BB21 wrote:


pistolpetefan23 wrote:


Bradie will have surgery and is out for the rest of the year unfortunately.


And the way bigger news of the day is Beckum broke his ankle and won't ever put on the cardinal and white again.


Well, that's the capper on an incredibly useless senior year. I guess not every guy who came back for his senior year at Wisconsin can go out with a flourish.


Well, it was useless due to injuries, which he can't really control, and when he was on the field he changed the gameplan. Tough luck for Travis and hopefully his football future isn't compromised.

You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
sportsfan12
DB1985 wrote:


BB21 wrote:


pistolpetefan23 wrote:


Bradie will have surgery and is out for the rest of the year unfortunately.


And the way bigger news of the day is Beckum broke his ankle and won't ever put on the cardinal and white again.


Well, that's the capper on an incredibly useless senior year. I guess not every guy who came back for his senior year at Wisconsin can go out with a flourish.


Bet he wished he went in the draft. too bad his season ended like that.
Quote 0 0
czech4life
DB1985 wrote:


The male announcer for this game is garbage. The guy says so many "knee-jerk" things it's ridiculous.

Also, Juice Williams is garbage and anyone who thought Illinois would be a threat for years to come in the Big 10 because of Ron Zook's recruiting clearly forgot that Ron Zook was still coaching.


Yeah, Juice is garbage. It really does suck having the highest QB Efficiency Rating in the Big Ten.
(Talking about Tim Tebow) "If I would compare him to an active player, I would see him as a less agile, stronger Reggie Bush."
-The Big One
Quote 0 0
db11
Czech4Life wrote:


DB1985 wrote:


The male announcer for this game is garbage. The guy says so many "knee-jerk" things it's ridiculous.

Also, Juice Williams is garbage and anyone who thought Illinois would be a threat for years to come in the Big 10 because of Ron Zook's recruiting clearly forgot that Ron Zook was still coaching.


Yeah, Juice is garbage. It really does suck having the highest QB Efficiency Rating in the Big Ten.


Brainiac stats don't win games on the field. From day one, I knew Juice Williams would be over-hyped, because he's athletic and has big-play potential, but not surprisingly, he's leading his team to a losing season and not impressing along the way.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
czech4life
DB1985 wrote:


Czech4Life wrote:


DB1985 wrote:


The male announcer for this game is garbage. The guy says so many "knee-jerk" things it's ridiculous.

Also, Juice Williams is garbage and anyone who thought Illinois would be a threat for years to come in the Big 10 because of Ron Zook's recruiting clearly forgot that Ron Zook was still coaching.


Yeah, Juice is garbage. It really does suck having the highest QB Efficiency Rating in the Big Ten.


Brainiac stats don't win games on the field. From day one, I knew Juice Williams would be over-hyped, because he's athletic and has big-play potential, but not surprisingly, he's leading his team to a losing season and not impressing along the way.


HAHAHA, i love how you go from blaming Zook to blaming Juice.

He's come a long way from his Freshman year. I'd easily take him over any of the clowns the Badgers have on their roster.
(Talking about Tim Tebow) "If I would compare him to an active player, I would see him as a less agile, stronger Reggie Bush."
-The Big One
Quote 0 0
db11
Czech4Life wrote:


DB1985 wrote:


Czech4Life wrote:


DB1985 wrote:


The male announcer for this game is garbage. The guy says so many "knee-jerk" things it's ridiculous.

Also, Juice Williams is garbage and anyone who thought Illinois would be a threat for years to come in the Big 10 because of Ron Zook's recruiting clearly forgot that Ron Zook was still coaching.


Yeah, Juice is garbage. It really does suck having the highest QB Efficiency Rating in the Big Ten.


Brainiac stats don't win games on the field. From day one, I knew Juice Williams would be over-hyped, because he's athletic and has big-play potential, but not surprisingly, he's leading his team to a losing season and not impressing along the way.


HAHAHA, i love how you go from blaming Zook to blaming Juice.

He's come a long way from his Freshman year. I'd easily take him over any of the clowns the Badgers have on their roster.


Zook, overall, is the bigger problem, but given the hype, at this point, Williams should be having more of a positive impact in games than he does.

As far as the bolded part goes, that's not saying much...
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
peckulease
A couple of weeks ago I went to the Illinois vs. Minnesota game because my friend from Owen-Withee is getting looked at by Illinois. I wore all of my Badger gear and Illinois fans were just letting me have it. I was like wait a couple weeks when we beat you. They were like bull**** and other things. I wish I could rub it into their faces now.

On a side note, Juice is very overhyped as DB1985 is saying. Stats mean nothing, your record is everything and he has his team what, 3-4 I think?
A Playoff will be much more fair than the BCS.
No matter what happens, Rodgers GREATER THAN Favre.
St. Louis Cardinals = Classless
Quote 0 0
travis12
pistolpetefan23 wrote:


Bradie will have surgery and is out for the rest of the year unfortunately.


Correction to this story. Bradie will be able to post-pone surgery until after the season and will be playing this weekend.
Brock Michael Wilson -- 6/30/2011; 9 lbs, 13 oz & 21 in

10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/travisWSN

#DBWH
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje