twista05
How often do players get them in points, rebounds, and blocks in high school?
Droppin' Knowledge: 2
Quote 0 0
pitchblack41md_old
i had one against Frederic last monday...25 points, 10 boards, 11 blocks
You can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me...
Quote 0 0
twista05
pitchblack41md wrote:


i had one against Frederic last monday...25 points, 10 boards, 11 blocks

I figured it was more common than in college or pro basketball, probably especially in smaller schools.
Quote 0 0
twista05
only reason I brought it up was because i saw a player get 12, 15, and 11 respectively and had never seen it in HS ball before
Quote 0 0
billyhancock
Twista_05 wrote:


only reason I brought it up was because i saw a player get 12, 15, and 11 respectively and had never seen it in HS ball before

I remember when that player was a 5'7 eighth grader, now he's a 6'5 senior

Quote 0 0
twista05
BillyHancock wrote:


Twista_05 wrote:


only reason I brought it up was because i saw a player get 12, 15, and 11 respectively and had never seen it in HS ball before

I remember when that player was a 5'7 eighth grader, now he's a 6'5 senior


used to be a PG rainin three's, now he's blocking everyone on the court. he can still shoot the 3's but it's not "his role". used to be the only way he got close to me in 1-on-1. I went to basic training and him and i were both 6 feet tall, i came back and he was 2 inches taller than me
Quote 0 0
LLegend4eva_old
I remember Trevon Hughes got a quadruple double in High School.
Quote 0 0
billyhancock
Twista_05 wrote:


BillyHancock wrote:


Twista_05 wrote:


only reason I brought it up was because i saw a player get 12, 15, and 11 respectively and had never seen it in HS ball before

I remember when that player was a 5'7 eighth grader, now he's a 6'5 senior


used to be a PG rainin three's, now he's blocking everyone on the court. he can still shoot the 3's but it's not "his role". used to be the only way he got close to me in 1-on-1. I went to basic training and him and i were both 6 feet tall, i came back and he was 2 inches taller than me

Kind of makes you wonder what could have been if things would have been different last year. The kid looks good...the new coach is making him work hard and it shows in his performance.

I think you are the better shot putter.
Quote 0 0
swishot32_old
If you have double-digits in turnovers, mixed with other stats, does it qualify for a triple-double?
Quote 0 0
peckulease
swishot32 wrote:


If you have double-digits in turnovers, mixed with other stats, does it qualify for a triple-double?


HAHA. Unoffically, yes. No it doesn't count though.
A Playoff will be much more fair than the BCS.
No matter what happens, Rodgers GREATER THAN Favre.
St. Louis Cardinals = Classless
Quote 0 0
20094ever
back in elementary school i had a triple double....2 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds
A sport is something that you cannot do with a torn ACL, and is not decided by "judges". Everything else is an "activity"
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje