WACWR11_old Show full post »
TJ09_old
acestame11 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


tex_t68 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


my names COSBY not crosby


You still did really good


I only jumped one time this whole season Im not anywhere near good enough yet


didn't you say that you were going to 'own' conference this year?

in other news...Relays are next week. Whos ready?


I didnt say own but yea i said somethin like that and i didnt mean in our conference Im not worried about conference I meant im not good enough in the state rankings yet.

But yea I cant wait til relays I love watchin the hurdle shuttle for some reason its just so tight
TrakStyle....... get wit it or get lost
Quote 0 0
dadrichx3
Brook East is going to be tough in the hurdles. They have both speed and depth. Marquette also. Falls has Widule in the 110's - who else is good in the hurdles from the Falls?
Richard Koeppen
Quote 0 0
tex_t68_old
TJ09 wrote:


acestame11 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


tex_t68 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


my names COSBY not crosby


You still did really good


I only jumped one time this whole season Im not anywhere near good enough yet


didn't you say that you were going to 'own' conference this year?

in other news...Relays are next week. Whos ready?


I didnt say own but yea i said somethin like that and i didnt mean in our conference Im not worried about conference I meant im not good enough in the state rankings yet.

But yea I cant wait til relays I love watchin the hurdle shuttle for some reason its just so tight


You should be worried about conference. Colin Taylor is right within a couple inches of you.

University of Wisconsin Track
Class of 2011
Quote 0 0
shawtownjumper
tex_t68 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


acestame11 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


tex_t68 wrote:


TJ09 wrote:


my names COSBY not crosby


You still did really good


I only jumped one time this whole season Im not anywhere near good enough yet


didn't you say that you were going to 'own' conference this year?

in other news...Relays are next week. Whos ready??


I didnt say own but yea i said somethin like that and i didnt mean in our conference Im not worried about conference?I meant im not good enough in the state rankings yet.

But yea I cant wait til relays I love watchin the hurdle shuttle for some reason its just so tight


You should be worried about conference. Colin Taylor is right within a couple inches of you.



Looks like he did own
TJ - 41-11.25i (2009)
HJ - 5-10i (2009 & 2010)
LJ - 18-09.25 (2012)
Quote 0 0
acestame11_old
State is this weekend

Who qualified from each school?
Quote 0 0
tex_t68_old
Mitch Aprahamian- SP
Tom Dubois - DT
Matt Kruger - PV

from BC


University of Wisconsin Track
Class of 2011
Quote 0 0
db11
Bobby Gnatzig in the long jump is WAC's only qualifier.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
fallsfurrious9
Falls is sending half their team. If they just had the throwers from last year and put out their best possible 4X1 relay team, they would be a lock for state champs. But even still, they have a very realistic shot at winning state. JS did a mock state meet using times and distances from the sectionals and the only team that beat Falls was Arrowhead by 5 points and Falls beat them TWICE this year. It would be sweet to have an actual legitamate state championship for the first time since the high schools merged back in the 80's.
Chicago White Sox------2008 AL Central Division Champs


Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje