spike64
Washington Post story

I'm not gonna lie, given her history of drug and alcohol abuse I'm not surprised at all.
Follow Me
Quote 0 0
dmonroe1
spike64 wrote:
Washington Post story

I'm not gonna lie, given her history of drug and alcohol abuse I'm not surprised at all.


I agree. There's always hope for getting out of the situation she was in but I really cant say im surprised.
Twitter - @monroed20
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Another junky who thought it was cool to be a junky and who had her junky behavior sensationalized by the media. Let the tears flow.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
alandoamazing
Jim Morrison, Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Janis Joplin all died at 27 as well. Strange.
A pessimist is always alone. An optimist is always just two people away from a threesome.
Quote 0 0
paladium
Alando=Amazing wrote:
Jim Morrison, Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Janis Joplin all died at 27 as well. Strange.


It's unfair to put Winehouse on any list with Morrison, Hendrix, or Cobain. Those three were highly talented musicians who were instrumental in changing music. Winehouse is a pop-sensation who would be unknown if based on talent and not media.
The Brewers will finish 90-72 and earn the #1 WC berth.

Carlos Gomez will have a 30/40 season (HR/SB) and win a 2nd Gold Glove en route to an All Star selection.
Quote 0 0
adamhansen
They tried to make her go to rehab she said no no no, so now shes dead dead dead.
July 20th, 2009- R.I.P. Buddy. I love you.
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Paladium wrote:
Alando=Amazing wrote:
Jim Morrison, Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Janis Joplin all died at 27 as well. Strange.


It's unfair to put Winehouse on any list with Morrison, Hendrix, or Cobain. Those three were highly talented musicians who were instrumental in changing music. Winehouse is a pop-sensation who would be unknown if based on talent and not media.


I echo this, she doesn't make a pimple on the ass of any of those other musicians who died at 27. Those people died decades ago & are still widely listened to and looked up to. Two years from now, hardly anybody will even remember that she even existed in the music world.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
lg11
At least somebody important, revelant and worthwhile didn't die. Like Lindsay Lohan.
Want some french cries with that whamburger?
Quote 0 0
spike64
Mick Jagger wrote:
LG wrote:
At least somebody important, revelant and worthwhile didn't die. Like Lindsay Lohan.

..... or the Kardashian sisters .....

There wouldn't be much left of the B-List if that were to happen.
Quote 0 0
mickjagger
LG wrote:
At least somebody important, revelant and worthwhile didn't die. Like Lindsay Lohan.

..... or the Kardashian sisters .....
Wisconsin Sports Network Hall of Fame Inductee, 2012
Quote 0 0
bb211
adam_hansen wrote:
They tried to make her go to rehab she said no no no, so now shes dead dead dead.


There must be a prize out there somewhere for being the millionth person to make a Rehab song joke.
You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
paladium
Mick Jagger wrote:
spike64 wrote:
Mick Jagger wrote:
LG wrote:
At least somebody important, revelant and worthwhile didn't die. Like Lindsay Lohan.

..... or the Kardashian sisters .....

There wouldn't be much left of the B-List if that were to happen.

Pretty much spot on, Spike, other than Paris Hilton.


If Paris passed away with the others what would E! and HLN have to talk about? I mean Sheen is only one man and as great as he is he does need a supporting cast to keep the talk shows busy..
The Brewers will finish 90-72 and earn the #1 WC berth.

Carlos Gomez will have a 30/40 season (HR/SB) and win a 2nd Gold Glove en route to an All Star selection.
Quote 0 0
mickjagger
spike64 wrote:
Mick Jagger wrote:
LG wrote:
At least somebody important, revelant and worthwhile didn't die. Like Lindsay Lohan.

..... or the Kardashian sisters .....

There wouldn't be much left of the B-List if that were to happen.

Pretty much spot on, Spike, other than Paris Hilton.
Wisconsin Sports Network Hall of Fame Inductee, 2012
Quote 0 0
spike64
dizzlek wrote:
She should have gone to rehab and she wouldnt be dead dead dead.

What an original joke. Never read that one before..
Quote 0 0
pinetar
Congrats to Amy Winehouse on over 24 hours of sobriety

(heard that on facebook...)
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje