wizzler Show full post »
diener34
The Cowboys are going to struggle these next 4 games and then Romo is going to come back on fire. This just might be the wake up call that the Cowboys needed

I can see it already.

Sucks for Romo though.
Quote 0 0
gballer
All I gotta say about Romo is Man Up. A broken pinkie really doesnt affect your passes or your grip on the ball. Favre played a half of season with a broken thumb. Big difference.
2010 Championship Week Tournament Challege Champion
Quote 0 0
OtownAlum_old
Bird Watcher wrote:


Romo has been a key to their last 2 playoff loses though.


Romo has been THE key to their last 2 playoff loses. I call him the anti-clutch quarterback. He fumbled away an easy field goal in the 2006 wildcard game, and threw a game-ending Interception in the divisional playoffs last year, and played awful the entire fourth quarter. That and the fact that he fumbles more than any quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, he puts up gawdy stats and has a good quarterback rating this year (103), but there 6 QB's with a rating over 100 right now. He has the luxury of being surrounded with talent. He's 28 right now and has accomplished hardly anything besides hooking up with Jessica Simpson. By the time Brett Favre was 28 he had won 2 MVP's and a Superbowl.

Now he's out for a month with a broken pinkie? Give me a break.

I know he's a Wisconsin boy, which means we should love him, but I think he's very overrated. There are at least 6 quarterbacks I'd rate better than him.


A true optimist would find the glass half awesome
Quote 0 0
goblue_old
OtownAlum wrote:


Bird Watcher wrote:


Romo has been a key to their last 2 playoff loses though.


Romo has been THE key to their last 2 playoff loses. I call him the anti-clutch quarterback. He fumbled away an easy field goal in the 2006 wildcard game, and threw a game-ending Interception in the divisional playoffs last year, and played awful the entire fourth quarter. That and the fact that he fumbles more than any quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, he puts up gawdy stats and has a good quarterback rating this year (103), but there 6 QB's with a rating over 100 right now. He has the luxury of being surrounded with talent. He's 28 right now and has accomplished hardly anything besides hooking up with Jessica Simpson. By the time Brett Favre was 28 he had won 2 MVP's and a Superbowl.

Now he's out for a month with a broken pinkie? Give me a break.

I know he's a Wisconsin boy, which means we should love him, but I think he's very overrated. There are at least 6 quarterbacks I'd rate better than him.


1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning

Who are your other 4?
Chicago Cubs : Not good at baseball since 1908.

Chicago Cubs : Blaming a centuries worth of losing on a goat
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
goblue wrote:


OtownAlum wrote:


Bird Watcher wrote:


Romo has been a key to their last 2 playoff loses though.


Romo has been THE key to their last 2 playoff loses. I call him the anti-clutch quarterback. He fumbled away an easy field goal in the 2006 wildcard game, and threw a game-ending Interception in the divisional playoffs last year, and played awful the entire fourth quarter. That and the fact that he fumbles more than any quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, he puts up gawdy stats and has a good quarterback rating this year (103), but there 6 QB's with a rating over 100 right now. He has the luxury of being surrounded with talent. He's 28 right now and has accomplished hardly anything besides hooking up with Jessica Simpson. By the time Brett Favre was 28 he had won 2 MVP's and a Superbowl.

Now he's out for a month with a broken pinkie? Give me a break.

I know he's a Wisconsin boy, which means we should love him, but I think he's very overrated. There are at least 6 quarterbacks I'd rate better than him.


1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning

Who are your other 4?


I'd take Brett, Cutler, Brees and McNabb over him.

Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
OtownAlum_old
cameroncrazies02 wrote:


goblue wrote:


OtownAlum wrote:


Romo has been a key to their last 2 playoff loses though.


Romo has been THE key to their last 2 playoff loses. I call him the anti-clutch quarterback. He fumbled away an easy field goal in the 2006 wildcard game, and threw a game-ending Interception in the divisional playoffs last year, and played awful the entire fourth quarter. That and the fact that he fumbles more than any quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, he puts up gawdy stats and has a good quarterback rating this year (103), but there 6 QB's with a rating over 100 right now. He has the luxury of being surrounded with talent. He's 28 right now and has accomplished hardly anything besides hooking up with Jessica Simpson. By the time Brett Favre was 28 he had won 2 MVP's and a Superbowl.

Now he's out for a month with a broken pinkie? Give me a break.

I know he's a Wisconsin boy, which means we should love him, but I think he's very overrated. There are at least 6 quarterbacks I'd rate better than him.


1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning

Who are your other 4?


Favre, Brees, McNabb, and yes...Aaron Rodgers. I'd probably take Rivers and Cutler over him also.

A true optimist would find the glass half awesome
Quote 0 0
shefpan
OtownAlum wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


goblue wrote:


OtownAlum wrote:


Romo has been a key to their last 2 playoff loses though.


Romo has been THE key to their last 2 playoff loses. I call him the anti-clutch quarterback. He fumbled away an easy field goal in the 2006 wildcard game, and threw a game-ending Interception in the divisional playoffs last year, and played awful the entire fourth quarter. That and the fact that he fumbles more than any quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, he puts up gawdy stats and has a good quarterback rating this year (103), but there 6 QB's with a rating over 100 right now. He has the luxury of being surrounded with talent. He's 28 right now and has accomplished hardly anything besides hooking up with Jessica Simpson. By the time Brett Favre was 28 he had won 2 MVP's and a Superbowl.

Now he's out for a month with a broken pinkie? Give me a break.

I know he's a Wisconsin boy, which means we should love him, but I think he's very overrated. There are at least 6 quarterbacks I'd rate better than him.


1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning

Who are your other 4?


Favre, Brees, McNabb, and yes...Aaron Rodgers. I'd probably take Rivers and Cutler over him also.


I'd even add to that Big Ben, when healthy.

Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje