bridgetrabb




Quote 0 0
minfan
don't follow soccer. Were these girls the studs of their teams? Good for them.
Quote 0 0
bridgetrabb



Quote 0 0
minfan
Sorry for the use of that terminology. I should have said stand-out players, that's what I was asking.
Quote 0 0
ryanbraun_old
If you consider yourself a sports advocate or fan you should probably be familiar with the term "stud". I highly doubt you actually thought he was calling the girls building materials or male animals. Way to make a conflict out of nothing though, good for you.
Quote 0 0
minfan
Thanks, I think she understood too.
Quote 0 0
bridgetrabb
Have a great day! I will!
Quote 0 0
minfan
All too familiar.
Quote 0 0
runandstun
Caveman12 wrote:


Wow ma'am your obviously a joke if your going to complain about terminology on giving a compliment to your daughter. You should be embarrassed


I think the difference is she is an adult who posts on here and was offended, as a woman/mother, with the terminology used . Of course you will need to attack that because that is what the puppies do.
Quote 0 0
ruppert1
I watched Rabb play once, she can play.
Quote 0 0
adam_old
I wouldn't call playing girls soccer at Viterbo that big of a deal. Stehl isn't even Sparta's best player. She may not even be their top 5 player. I know nothing about Rabb so I cannot comment on her. I really do not understand all the hype when someone signs to play a sport at Viterbo. Some high school teams could beat Viterbo in their respected sports.
Quote 0 0
paulwesthead
adam wrote:


I wouldn't call playing girls soccer at Viterbo that big of a deal. Stehl isn't even Sparta's best player. She may not even be their top 5 player. I know nothing about Rabb so I cannot comment on her. I really do not understand all the hype when someone signs to play a sport at Viterbo. Some high school teams could beat Viterbo in their respected sports.


Actually no high school would even compete effectively with Viterbo in a sport, trust me. You have two obvious issues, the first is physical maturity and the second is that everyone on Viterbo's teams is a college player, while a high school team may have 3 or 4 at best.

Anyone who says what you said has no understanding of small college athletics
What's a few misses among friends?
Quote 0 0
adam_old
Paul Westhead wrote:


adam wrote:


I wouldn't call playing girls soccer at Viterbo that big of a deal. Stehl isn't even Sparta's best player. She may not even be their top 5 player. I know nothing about Rabb so I cannot comment on her. I really do not understand all the hype when someone signs to play a sport at Viterbo. Some high school teams could beat Viterbo in their respected sports.


Actually no high school would even compete effectively with Viterbo in a sport, trust me. You have two obvious issues, the first is physical maturity and the second is that everyone on Viterbo's teams is a college player, while a high school team may have 3 or 4 at best.

Anyone who says what you said has no understanding of small college athletics


Anyone who says what you said has no understanding of Viterbo athletics[]
Quote 0 0
minfan
runandstun wrote:


Caveman12 wrote:


Wow ma'am your obviously a joke if your going to complain about terminology on giving a compliment to your daughter. You should be embarrassed


I think the difference is she is an adult who posts on here and was offended, as a woman/mother, with the terminology used . Of course you will need to attack that because that is what the puppies do.

I have a puppy and it offends me for you to say it attacks things.
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje