CentralJVBaller_old Show full post »
travis12
SEC wrote:


ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


This is pathetic that you are talking about this. I have no problem with Presidents going to sporting events. I love how most of you would have sat back and said nothing if this was W but since it's Obama you have to throw a fit.

Whatever your name is whining about being a community organizer, I want to see you go to the southside of Chicago and start to turn things around. Community organizers are important in some places, whats wrong with giving up your own time to help improve some one else's life?



Yeah...that's it. If it were GWB I personally would be wondering WTF he is doing at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. But since it is Obama...we should not question why he is at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. Why? Because it is Barrack Obama!


But....my post was just saying that I am tired of seeing All Obama All Day.....on various networks and in various newspapers and various websites. The guy recieves way too much publicity even for a President.


A. It's Barack not Barrack, show the president some respect.
B. It's not his fault the media wants to cover him, he's alot like JFK in that respect except there wasn't any 24/7 new outlets

I know for a some reason alot of you don't like him but he's the first president in a long time to try and be bi partisan and try to bring our two sides together. While it drives me insane because I really wish he would say deal with it we won and just get stuff passed but I understand and respect what bridging the gap between conservatives and liberals could mean for the nation.


So referring to George W. Bush as "W" is ok, but misspelling President Obama's name is disrespectful? Hmm.....

And there's so much I'd love to say about the latter statement, but don't want to turn it into a political debate.
Brock Michael Wilson -- 6/30/2011; 9 lbs, 13 oz & 21 in

10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/travisWSN

#DBWH
Quote 0 0
john42
I seriously can't believe people are complaining about the President attending the All Star Game of "America's Pastime" Next thing people are going to complain because their water is too wet. Seriously STFU and move out of the country if the President, who is a sports fan, can't attend the ASG without it being a problem.
"If I caught 756, I'd take a sharpie out of my pocket and draw on asterisk on it then hand it to Barry for free."

? Rubenonfire
Quote 0 0
icons
SEC wrote:


ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


This is pathetic that you are talking about this. I have no problem with Presidents going to sporting events. I love how most of you would have sat back and said nothing if this was W but since it's Obama you have to throw a fit.

Whatever your name is whining about being a community organizer, I want to see you go to the southside of Chicago and start to turn things around. Community organizers are important in some places, whats wrong with giving up your own time to help improve some one else's life?



Yeah...that's it. If it were GWB I personally would be wondering WTF he is doing at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. But since it is Obama...we should not question why he is at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. Why? Because it is Barrack Obama!


But....my post was just saying that I am tired of seeing All Obama All Day.....on various networks and in various newspapers and various websites. The guy recieves way too much publicity even for a President.


A. It's Barack not Barrack, show the president some respect.
B. It's not his fault the media wants to cover him, he's alot like JFK in that respect except there wasn't any 24/7 new outlets

I know for a some reason alot of you don't like him but he's the first president in a long time to try and be bi partisan and try to bring our two sides together. While it drives me insane because I really wish he would say deal with it we won and just get stuff passed but I understand and respect what bridging the gap between conservatives and liberals could mean for the nation.


I did not say it was the fault of Barrack that the covers him 24/7. Just saying...well...I have stated it twice....

Bi partisan? Barrack Obama? Oh please.....
Quote 0 0
sec1
ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


This is pathetic that you are talking about this. I have no problem with Presidents going to sporting events. I love how most of you would have sat back and said nothing if this was W but since it's Obama you have to throw a fit.

Whatever your name is whining about being a community organizer, I want to see you go to the southside of Chicago and start to turn things around. Community organizers are important in some places, whats wrong with giving up your own time to help improve some one else's life?



Yeah...that's it. If it were GWB I personally would be wondering WTF he is doing at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. But since it is Obama...we should not question why he is at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. Why? Because it is Barrack Obama!


But....my post was just saying that I am tired of seeing All Obama All Day.....on various networks and in various newspapers and various websites. The guy recieves way too much publicity even for a President.


A. It's Barack not Barrack, show the president some respect.
B. It's not his fault the media wants to cover him, he's alot like JFK in that respect except there wasn't any 24/7 new outlets

I know for a some reason alot of you don't like him but he's the first president in a long time to try and be bi partisan and try to bring our two sides together. While it drives me insane because I really wish he would say deal with it we won and just get stuff passed but I understand and respect what bridging the gap between conservatives and liberals could mean for the nation.


I did not say it was the fault of Barrack that the covers him 24/7. Just saying...well...I have stated it twice....

Bi partisan? Barrack Obama? Oh please.....


I'm done with this, some of you are just hopeless
"If we don't fight hard enough for the things we stand for, at some point we have to recognize that we don't really stand for them."
Paul Wellstone

Proud member of the USCG
Semper Paratus
Quote 0 0
db11
SEC wrote:


ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


ICONS wrote:


SEC wrote:


This is pathetic that you are talking about this. I have no problem with Presidents going to sporting events. I love how most of you would have sat back and said nothing if this was W but since it's Obama you have to throw a fit.

Whatever your name is whining about being a community organizer, I want to see you go to the southside of Chicago and start to turn things around. Community organizers are important in some places, whats wrong with giving up your own time to help improve some one else's life?



Yeah...that's it. If it were GWB I personally would be wondering WTF he is doing at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. But since it is Obama...we should not question why he is at the All Star game when the nation is in such a freakin mess. Why? Because it is Barrack Obama!


But....my post was just saying that I am tired of seeing All Obama All Day.....on various networks and in various newspapers and various websites. The guy recieves way too much publicity even for a President.


A. It's Barack not Barrack, show the president some respect.
B. It's not his fault the media wants to cover him, he's alot like JFK in that respect except there wasn't any 24/7 new outlets

I know for a some reason alot of you don't like him but he's the first president in a long time to try and be bi partisan and try to bring our two sides together. While it drives me insane because I really wish he would say deal with it we won and just get stuff passed but I understand and respect what bridging the gap between conservatives and liberals could mean for the nation.


I did not say it was the fault of Barrack that the covers him 24/7. Just saying...well...I have stated it twice....

Bi partisan? Barrack Obama? Oh please.....


I'm done with this, some of you are just hopeless


Perhaps just like the current administration...sadly...
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
czech4life
^^^^^

Wow, I didn't know Fox News bought out Wissports.

Why is this shit being allowed. If I want to talk politics I sure as hell am not gonna come on here.
(Talking about Tim Tebow) "If I would compare him to an active player, I would see him as a less agile, stronger Reggie Bush."
-The Big One
Quote 0 0
db11
Czech4Life wrote:


^^^^^

Wow, I didn't know Fox News bought out Wissports.

Why is this **** being allowed. If I want to talk politics I sure as hell am not gonna come on here.


The spin goes both ways...
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje