czech4life Show full post »
OtownAlum_old
Was anyone else suprised that there was no Office last week (10/2)? I had no idea. I have to watch them online on Fridays, and when I went to NBC's episode selection, I was mad when I saw there wasn't one, then IMDB'd it and saw there was no episode that week.

I think it's kind of weird for a show to take a week off right after the season premier. Oh well, can't wait for Thursday!
A true optimist would find the glass half awesome
Quote 0 0
ghornet13_old
Pam looks the best she has ever looked in any of the seasons this season.....i felt last year she looked kinda chubby and homely
Favre 4ever
Quote 0 0
czech4life
OtownAlum wrote:


Was anyone else suprised that there was no Office last week (10/2)? I had no idea. I have to watch them online on Fridays, and when I went to NBC's episode selection, I was mad when I saw there wasn't one, then IMDB'd it and saw there was no episode that week.

I think it's kind of weird for a show to take a week off right after the season premier. Oh well, can't wait for Thursday!


There was this thing called the, um....OH YEAH, Vice Presidential Candidate Debate. Ever hear of it?
(Talking about Tim Tebow) "If I would compare him to an active player, I would see him as a less agile, stronger Reggie Bush."
-The Big One
Quote 0 0
OtownAlum_old
Czech4Life wrote:


OtownAlum wrote:


Was anyone else suprised that there was no Office last week (10/2)? I had no idea. I have to watch them online on Fridays, and when I went to NBC's episode selection, I was mad when I saw there wasn't one, then IMDB'd it and saw there was no episode that week.

I think it's kind of weird for a show to take a week off right after the season premier. Oh well, can't wait for Thursday!


There was this thing called the, um....OH YEAH, Vice Presidential Candidate Debate. Ever hear of it?


Sure I heard of it, but I had no idea what time or night it was on. I have to work Thursday nights just assumed there was an episode. I could honestly care less about that debate, since we pretty much here the whole thing throughout the week anyway. I'd rather watch a Lions vs. Rams game than watch a debate between the potential VP's. It's just not my thing.
A true optimist would find the glass half awesome
Quote 0 0
sabers06
G_baller wrote:


CnCsion wrote:


So i never really payed that close attention to the office but I think I'll start with this season, I've seen a bunch of episodes from last season.
1-Pam is hot, best smile I've seen
2-Stanley is the man
3-The reason they lost that contest was because of Angela's new bun in the oven?


Then you must have missed all the episodes with Karen. She was sooo muuch hotter.


Pam >>>>>>>>>> Karen
"Rooting for Brett Favre is like rooting for America. It just is." -Chris Berman

FEAR THE BEER!! 2011 NL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!
AHHHHHH-ctober baseball! Five down, six to go!!!
Quote 0 0
bb211
Karen was ridiculously hot, but a part of me feels like that office attire helped her out alot too. Not only is Pam hot (and getting hotter it seems), but she's got the perfect personality.
You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
"Are you drunk?"

"This is Andy Bernard."
Quote 0 0
runner00_old
Rick wrote:


"Are you drunk?"

"This is Andy Bernard."


haha when their at the bar

"Do you guys like apples?"

"Well ya why?"

"How about these apples?"
"This is my body, and I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it, and study it, tweak it, listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
Lance Armstrong
Quote 0 0
travis12
I don't know about anyone else, but I was so pissed when it looked like Pam would have to stay in New York. I was fully expecting them to create some kind of fake, non-realistic drama for Pam and Jim and figured that would be it. But seeing her standing in front of the car at the end of the episode made me happy. Hopefully there isn't some ridiculous plot twist to throw new/more drama into the relationship.

So what do you think, are they going to drag the Andy-Angela wedding out to the end of the season? You have to think their potential wedding would be the last episode right? How can they drag it out for another four or five months though. We all know it ain't happening.
Brock Michael Wilson -- 6/30/2011; 9 lbs, 13 oz & 21 in

10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/travisWSN

#DBWH
Quote 0 0
bb211
Or maybe it will happen and be dysfunctional...

First base for Andy Bernard is pitiful.
You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
cncsion
pistolpetefan23 wrote:


I don't know about anyone else, but I was so pissed when it looked like Pam would have to stay in New York. I was fully expecting them to create some kind of fake, non-realistic drama for Pam and Jim and figured that would be it. But seeing her standing in front of the car at the end of the episode made me happy. Hopefully there isn't some ridiculous plot twist to throw new/more drama into the relationship.

So what do you think, are they going to drag the Andy-Angela wedding out to the end of the season? You have to think their potential wedding would be the last episode right? How can they drag it out for another four or five months though. We all know it ain't happening.


Did nobody else notice that when Andy called Angela late at night Dwight said, "Whose this monkey?"
That was Dwight wasn't it?
IG 1/21/08 Miss you mom

Being in sales is tough. Just when you think your day of rejections is over you end up going home to your wife for a couple more rounds.

Follow my twitter account: @AeroJim


Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
CnCsion wrote:


Did nobody else notice that when Andy called Angela late at night Dwight said, "Whose this monkey?"
That was Dwight wasn't it?


I assume. That phone call was one of the best things they've ever done on that show.
Quote 0 0
bb211
CnCsion wrote:


pistolpetefan23 wrote:


I don't know about anyone else, but I was so pissed when it looked like Pam would have to stay in New York. I was fully expecting them to create some kind of fake, non-realistic drama for Pam and Jim and figured that would be it. But seeing her standing in front of the car at the end of the episode made me happy. Hopefully there isn't some ridiculous plot twist to throw new/more drama into the relationship.

So what do you think, are they going to drag the Andy-Angela wedding out to the end of the season? You have to think their potential wedding would be the last episode right? How can they drag it out for another four or five months though. We all know it ain't happening.


Did nobody else notice that when Andy called Angela late at night Dwight said, "Whose this monkey?"
That was Dwight wasn't it?


It was Dwight. I think Monkey is his pet name for Angela, and he said "Who is it, Monkey?"

You are not smarter than your favorite team's upper management, so stop trying to be.
Quote 0 0
travis12
[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agD1i9jIp4A]That's What She Said![/link]
Brock Michael Wilson -- 6/30/2011; 9 lbs, 13 oz & 21 in

10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/travisWSN

#DBWH
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje