gronezy20 Show full post »
Kaiters34_old
MBC wrote:


wis.gator wrote:


Damnit. Just when I thought we could rid ourselves of his incomprehensible lyrical "genius," this all ends up being a hoax.


Well when you take into account that his fanbase is constituted of people with IQs that rival their shoe sizes, it's not easy to see why they consider him a genius.


im sure every artist out there have fans with IQs that rival their shoe size, along with fans that are very intelligent. Just becausey you don't enjoy the music doesn't mean that you should have to resort to putting down other people's intelligence, especially given the fact that you don't know the large majority of those people.
"Through every dark night, theres a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it." - 2pac
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
Ur not an ice cream fan if ur not a Butter Pecan fan. EASILY the best ice cream right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz ice cream wouldnt be the same without Butter Pecan.
Quote 0 0
SJ 2010_old
Ur not a rap fan if ur not a Wayne fan. EASILY the best rapper right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz rap wouldnt be the same without Lil Wayne.
Quote 0 0
buzzerbeater2
No, it'd still probably be pretty crappy. Thank heaven for the Beastie Boys, though.
Mike McCarthy is challenging the ruling on the field that he has 3 timeouts remaining.
Charter member of the WSN 1000-post Culb.

* - Banned for life from any WSN "Hall of Fame."

Quote 0 0
buzzerbeater2
I'd say stop trying to explain the ice cream thing to him. Its like asking a high schooler to read an analog clock correctly or find a Latin American country on a map.
Mike McCarthy is challenging the ruling on the field that he has 3 timeouts remaining.
Charter member of the WSN 1000-post Culb.

* - Banned for life from any WSN "Hall of Fame."

Quote 0 0
anitasaber07
For one, I'm really tired of the whole "Lil" names. Soooo unoriginal, if he were creative enough to create rap "songs" (if you can call them that) then you'd think he'd be creative enough to think of a different name. Saying that, I don't think he's very creative, just downright wrong (granted, I've only heard one song "lollipop", so I know that's not a very good representation, but that rap was enough for me to hear to loose the will to hear anymore of his stuff)
Everything happens for a reason.
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
anitasaber07 wrote:


For one, I'm really tired of the whole "Lil" names. Soooo unoriginal, if he were creative enough to create rap "songs" (if you can call them that) then you'd think he'd be creative enough to think of a different name. Saying that, I don't think he's very creative, just downright wrong (granted, I've only heard one song "lollipop", so I know that's not a very good representation, but that rap was enough for me to hear to loose the will to hear anymore of his stuff)


Can you put that in the form of an ice cream metaphor?
Quote 0 0
SJ 2010_old
Rick wrote:


Ur not an ice cream fan if ur not a Butter Pecan fan. EASILY the best ice cream right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz ice cream wouldnt be the same without Butter Pecan.


Wow. Ur brilliant.
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
SJ 2010 wrote:


Rick wrote:


Ur not an ice cream fan if ur not a Butter Pecan fan. EASILY the best ice cream right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz ice cream wouldnt be the same without Butter Pecan.


Wow. Ur brilliant.


Just pointing out the flaws in your argument.
Quote 0 0
SJ 2010_old
Rick wrote:


SJ 2010 wrote:


Rick wrote:


Ur not an ice cream fan if ur not a Butter Pecan fan. EASILY the best ice cream right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz ice cream wouldnt be the same without Butter Pecan.


Wow. Ur brilliant.


Just pointing out the flaws in your argument.


Ok well i'll point this out then. Lil Wayne's Tha Carter lll sold about 2 million copies total (it went platinum the 1st week) in a world that is ruled by ipods and mp3s. Selling that many copies of a CD is very impressive.
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
SJ 2010 wrote:


Rick wrote:


SJ 2010 wrote:


Rick wrote:


Ur not an ice cream fan if ur not a Butter Pecan fan. EASILY the best ice cream right now! No question. and im glad this is all a hoax cuz ice cream wouldnt be the same without Butter Pecan.


Wow. Ur brilliant.


Just pointing out the flaws in your argument.


Ok well i'll point this out then. Lil Wayne's Tha Carter lll sold about 2 million copies total (it went platinum the 1st week) in a world that is ruled by ipods and mp3s. Selling that many copies of a CD is very impressive.


A lot of people buy Butter Pecan ice cream, but that doesn't mean people that don't buy Butter Pecan ice cream aren't ice cream fans.
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje