memorialbball Show full post »
cory_old
MBC2K4 wrote:


You would expect a player that gets T'ed up and tossed as much as Odom does to play with a lot more fire on a lot more consistent basis than what he does. This whole "I'll bring the ball up the court sometimes & jack up a three here and there when I feel like it" attitude is getting old.


what do you expect out of someone who marries a kardashian
Quote 0 0
riseagainst
The love affair with both players is over the top. Either way tho, at this point in his career, lebron is way ahead of where kobe was when he was 25.
University of Wisconsin Track and Field
Quote 0 0
LLegend4eva_old
cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I bet Lamar Odom hit the Christmas cookie table too hard before the game.


Funny as hell, if you are making the type of inference i'm thinking of.
Quote 0 0
nike1
LLegend4eva wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I bet Lamar Odom hit the Christmas cookie table too hard before the game.


Funny as hell, if you are making the type of inference i'm thinking of.


LOL nice one CC
KEEP GRINDING!!
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Way ahead, eh? Unless I've been in a coma since LeBron came into the league and just woke up today through a Christmas miracle, I do not recall LeBron winning three championships, having numerous selections to the All Defensive First Team, and establishing himself as the most complete scorer in the game. As a matter of fact, I think he has zero rings, 1 selection to the All Defensive First Team, and is looking up at Kobe and perhaps a couple others in terms of being the most complete scorer. And you can try and play the "Kobe only got 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick" crap, but the same can be said for Shaq. And afterall, how many players that are top ten all-time players are referred to as a "sidekick"? How many "sidekicks" actually have more storied careers than the "lead dog" that they were supposedly the sidekick for?

After 2000, Kobe was the Lakers leading scorer and best all-around player throughout the playoffs up until the Finals, and the only reason he stopped being that was out of design more than anything. The Western Conference playoffs were the real "do or die" time and Kobe outplayed Shaq against the deeper, more balanced and talented teams in the West. When they got to the Finals, the teams from the East couldn't match that talent and depth, especially amongst the frontline where they were weak at the center position, so naturally when you have Shaq you exploit the other team's greatest weakness.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
cory_old
LLegend4eva wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I bet Lamar Odom hit the Christmas cookie table too hard before the game.


Funny as hell, if you are making the type of inference i'm thinking of.


if lamar was stoned he'd be to lazy to get kicked out of the game.
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
LLegend4eva wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I bet Lamar Odom hit the Christmas cookie table too hard before the game.


Funny as hell, if you are making the type of inference i'm thinking of.


I was referring to his addiction to sweets.
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
MBC2K4 wrote:


Way ahead, eh? Unless I've been in a coma since LeBron came into the league and just woke up today through a Christmas miracle, I do not recall LeBron winning three championships, having numerous selections to the All Defensive First Team, and establishing himself as the most complete scorer in the game. As a matter of fact, I think he has zero rings, 1 selection to the All Defensive First Team, and is looking up at Kobe and perhaps a couple others in terms of being the most complete scorer. And you can try and play the "Kobe only got 3 rings because he was Shaq's sidekick" crap, but the same can be said for Shaq. And afterall, how many players that are top ten all-time players are referred to as a "sidekick"? How many "sidekicks" actually have more storied careers than the "lead dog" that they were supposedly the sidekick for?

After 2000, Kobe was the Lakers leading scorer and best all-around player throughout the playoffs up until the Finals, and the only reason he stopped being that was out of design more than anything. The Western Conference playoffs were the real "do or die" time and Kobe outplayed Shaq against the deeper, more balanced and talented teams in the West. When they got to the Finals, the teams from the East couldn't match that talent and depth, especially amongst the frontline where they were weak at the center position, so naturally when you have Shaq you exploit the other team's greatest weakness.


By this reasoning, Robert Horry >>>>>> Reggie Miller.
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
cory_old
cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I was referring to his addiction to sweets.


ever wonder why he's addicted to sweets, ha ha. that whole story they did on his "candy addiction" was hilarious, tip-toeing around the real reason lamar odom eats candy all the dang time
Quote 0 0
crusaderpride
cory wrote:


crusaderpride wrote:


Weed? I never really thought of it that way.


yes, lamar odom is a huge stoner,and this is, apparently, widely known throughout the league. i guess most of the players in the nba smoke a lot of pot, to the point where's it's really sort of a punchline (and one of the reason's the nba's drug testing policy doesn't test for marijuana. they wouldn't have enough eligable players). i say more power to them for it.


Oh, I certainly knew about Odom's ( and like you say most of the leagues) liking of marijuana; just I always took the candy stories for him just being a sugar addict or really liking candy. I've never really thought of candy as a typical munchie type of craving.

Quote 0 0
cory_old
crusaderpride wrote:


Oh, I certainly knew about Odom's ( and like you say most of the leagues) liking of marijuana; just I always took the candy stories for him just being a sugar addict or really liking candy. I've never really thought of candy as a typical munchie type of craving.


ah, i got ya. you know, i don't know Odom so for all we know, he could actually be addicted to sugar (can you even be physically addicted to sugar?). i just assumed that the candy cravings came from the munchies because that makes more sense to me than being addicted to sugar. as for a munchie type of craving, as per my experience, hypothetically, the munchies are just an extension of what you like. if you like doritos, you gonna eat doritos, if you like candy, you gonna eat candy.
Quote 0 0
Nike Hoops_old
MBC2K4 wrote:


Anybody else laugh when the announcers raved about how LeBron could very well be the most athletic player in NBA history and then as soon as they got done saying that, he missed a fairly easy ally-oop dunk?? I'm not saying I disagree with what they said but it was just kind of ironic timing between the two things.

You can be athletic and not good at basketball...
Duke Blue Devils!

Milwaukee Bucks

Chicago Cubs

Minnesota Vikings
Quote 0 0
crusaderpride
cory wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


I was referring to his addiction to sweets.


ever wonder why he's addicted to sweets, ha ha. that whole story they did on his "candy addiction" was hilarious, tip-toeing around the real reason lamar odom eats candy all the dang time


Weed? I never really thought of it that way.

Quote 0 0
cory_old
crusaderpride wrote:


Weed? I never really thought of it that way.


yes, lamar odom is a huge stoner,and this is, apparently, widely known throughout the league. i guess most of the players in the nba smoke a lot of pot, to the point where's it's really sort of a punchline (and one of the reason's the nba's drug testing policy doesn't test for marijuana. they wouldn't have enough eligable players). i say more power to them for it.
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Anybody else laugh when the announcers raved about how LeBron could very well be the most athletic player in NBA history and then as soon as they got done saying that, he missed a fairly easy ally-oop dunk? I'm not saying I disagree with what they said but it was just kind of ironic timing between the two things.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje