diener34
Walks the crew off to a 1-0 win over the cards

maybe the benching worked?
Follow me: @Galaxy_Diener

Third Degree Blog
Quote 0 0
diener34
it was against a lefty too.
Quote 0 0
wiscott90
Sweet.........taking 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals is even sweeter. [] Road trip from hell for the Cards losing 2 out of 3 and losing Isringhausen for the year....heheh!!!
Quote 0 0
dkelly28
Quote:
ORIGINAL: wiscott90

Sweet.........taking 2 out of 3 from the Cardinals is even sweeter. [] Road trip from hell for the Cards losing 2 out of 3 and losing Isringhausen for the year....heheh!!!


not exactley a horrible road trip as theirs still 4 games at houston left and their magic number is down to 5. losing izzy is 50-50...hasnt been sharp the last month, but still has a lot of experience. hopefully his hip injury isnt possible career ending as theyve been saying.
WSN'er since 2002! 2006 Wissports Hall of Fame Inductee.
Quote 0 0
longball12
Every day he plays it makes me think more and more that he will be starting in LEFT next year. It wouldn't be such a bad thing, really it wouldn't, if he'd just hit all year and not just the second half, or just the month of September. I thinking the benching was a wakeup call for him. I would not mind having him back if he was a 280 hitter and hit those 25-30 homeruns. But just what Geoff will show up?
Proud And Loving Father Of An Angel Named Derek - 8/4/13

Twitter - @iamlongball
Quote 0 0
ballfan55
If you watched the game and the interview after you understand how close that HR was to NOT happening. Jenks was down 0-2 in the bottom of the 8th when Hart was picked off at first to end the inning. Even Jenks said he likely would have struck out or made an out. Then he made the best of his second chance leading off the 9th.
In capitalism man exploits man, in communism it is just the opposite.
Quote 0 0
gballer
i really hope we keep jenkins for next year...get rid of gross and mench and brady
2010 Championship Week Tournament Challege Champion
Quote 0 0
brewcitylegend
Quote:
ORIGINAL: G_baller

i really hope we keep jenkins for next year...get rid of gross and mench and brady


Your not serious are you? Keep Gross. He's a good young bench player. And if Brady is somehow still going to hit above .275, I say keep him on the bench too (although I think he can definately be used as trade bait, along with Mench).
"Hero's will be remembered, but Legends never die..."-The Sandlot
Brew City Legend: est. 2003
-WSN Hall of Fame Class of 2005 (Inaugural Class)
Quote 0 0
sports22
Quote:
ORIGINAL: ballfan55

If you watched the game and the interview after you understand how close that HR was to NOT happening. Jenks was down 0-2 in the bottom of the 8th when Hart was picked off at first to end the inning. Even Jenks said he likely would have struck out or made an out. Then he made the best of his second chance leading off the 9th.


Yeah but if Jenks would have made the final out in the 8th, then we would have had Cirillo leading off in the 9th and it would have made my day to see Rillo win it for the Crew, I love that guy[]
"Every day is an extra day in the major leagues. I'm just going to play like a kid, chew a piece of gum when I go up to bat and try to blow bubbles. It's silly stuff for other people, but for me it keeps me young, keeps me enthused."
-Jeff Cirillo
Quote 0 0
wizzler
Quote:
ORIGINAL: Brew City Legend

Quote:
ORIGINAL: G_baller

i really hope we keep jenkins for next year...get rid of gross and mench and brady


Your not serious are you? Keep Gross. He's a good young bench player. And if Brady is somehow still going to hit above .275, I say keep him on the bench too (although I think he can definately be used as trade bait, along with Mench).

we went through this with longball. Mench is not trade bait. he is a free agent after this year and that time can not come quick enough.

Quote 0 0
longball12
Quote:
ORIGINAL: Wizzler

we went through this with longball. Mench is not trade bait. he is a free agent after this year and that time can not come quick enough.


Why you bringing me into it? All I said way back is that I did not know how these new guys' contracts were set up. I don't think Menchis trade bait even if he was still signed because no one wanted him before.
Proud And Loving Father Of An Angel Named Derek - 8/4/13

Twitter - @iamlongball
Quote 0 0
hoopster11_old
I just wanna know if his his were closed when he swung?

I think unfortunatley for Jenks this may be too little too late.
Los Angeles Lakers

2011 Wissports Fantasy Football Regular/Postseason Champion
Quote 0 0
diener34
Quote:
ORIGINAL: hoopster11

I just wanna know if his his were closed when he swung?

I think unfortunatley for Jenks this may be too little too late.



i specificly seen his his open. Lol, jk [8D].

Im just glad to see him prove him self, to show hes not actually as bad as hes been playing.
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje