adamhansen
Danny got sent home when he was much better than Kris. Plus i hate Adam and his stupid screaming he does in his songs. I cant wait for Danny to make his first cd though because i will buy it for sure.
July 20th, 2009- R.I.P. Buddy. I love you.
Quote 0 0
wis.gator_old
Did you vote 100 times like the people in Arkansas probably did?
PSN: wisgator
Quote 0 0
diener34
Eh, Gokey made himself a nice fortune nothing to be too upset about.

I never watch the show because I think every season is the exact same thing with the exact same type of people.

Britain's got talent, is a cooler show. Much wider variety of singing.
Quote 0 0
Buckybacker_old
It took you longer than episode 1 of season 1 to decide you hate it?
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
The only reason I sort of, kind of followed this season was because my dad and his wife watch it religiously and I'm over there quite a bit. The only reason Kris is still in it is because he sang Kanye West and The Fray and virtually every other top 25 hit right now so he got all the 15 year old girls screaming for him. I watched it with my roommate one night who is an avid guitar player and he said in at least that song we were watching, probably the others as well, Kris wasn't ACTUALLY playing the guitar. As for the other guy...dude needs to lay off the makeup, eye liner and if he is going to stick his tongue out every time he screams, my god brush your teeth and wash your mouth out. He had hairy tongue pretty bad. Plus, he's super fake and super...well...flamboyant.
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
rodey
Lambert isn't really a pop artist, but I think he could be really successful as a frontman of a band.

His performance of Cryin' was great and pretty much anytime he's gone the rock route, it's been good. His best performance of the season though was easily Mad World.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it "I do have one question: Have you ever seen Gollum, John Clayton and Sam Cassell in the same place before?" - Charles Barkley
Quote 0 0
voiceofreason
Rodey wrote:


It should have been Adam and Danny in the finals next week.

There's nothing unique about Kris. I enjoyed his version of Heartless, but you can find a ton of videos on YouTube of guys covering hip-hop songs acoustically.

That said, Adam is going to win, It's been his from day one. He's a great singer and a great performer.


His performances on Tuesday were BADLY out of tune... the beginning of the U2 piece was amazing... too bad he ruined it by screaming and making my eardrums bleed. I can't believe he didn't get a "pitchy-dawg" statement out of Randy.

But... the 2nd half of your statement - that's just where he excels. He's brooding and dark, and he carries that off. He's also rather androgenous... which is funny because one of my friends (who is a lesbian) even thinks he's hot.

As a choral director, I can't stand him. All he does is scream. He has an incredible range, with no discernible break into the upper register. But he's a one-trick pony... he keeps going back to Screechie-land. It will get old quick. I really think Gokey will have more staying power in the business (a la Daughtry).
Proud purveyor of plus-twos to posters purportedly pontificating purposefully.
Illegitimi non carborundum
Multi Multa; Nemo Omnia Novit
Quote 0 0
wis.gator_old
cameroncrazies02 wrote:


The only reason I sort of, kind of followed this season was because my dad and his wife watch it religiously and I'm over there quite a bit. The only reason Kris is still in it is because he sang Kanye West and The Fray and virtually every other top 25 hit right now so he got all the 15 year old girls screaming for him. I watched it with my roommate one night who is an avid guitar player and he said in at least that song we were watching, probably the others as well, Kris wasn't ACTUALLY playing the guitar. As for the other guy...dude needs to lay off the makeup, eye liner and if he is going to stick his tongue out every time he screams, my god brush your teeth and wash your mouth out. He had hairy tongue pretty bad. Plus, he's super fake and super...well...flamboyant.


Well, I'm pretty sure Adam Lambert is gay.


[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSHm4x4TGk]Yep[/link]
PSN: wisgator
Quote 0 0
alandoamazing
I feel like for every song Adam Lambert sings, Simon should be saying, "What in the bloody @#$%ing hell was that?" He's nothing more than a novelty.

Also, I could see Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken singing a duet a la Britney and Madonna. And it is worse than horrible.

Another random idea I have had for a while for this show. Rick Astley should dress up and where a wig. Maybe get a mustache going. Go through the whole show. And when he wins, because of course he would win, he should rip off the wig and the mustache and sing "Never Gonna Give You Up." And when hes done he will simply say, "You just got Rick Roll'd @#$% suckers!" Then he will drop the microphone and just walk off the stage.
A pessimist is always alone. An optimist is always just two people away from a threesome.
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
wis.gator wrote:


cameroncrazies02 wrote:


The only reason I sort of, kind of followed this season was because my dad and his wife watch it religiously and I'm over there quite a bit. The only reason Kris is still in it is because he sang Kanye West and The Fray and virtually every other top 25 hit right now so he got all the 15 year old girls screaming for him. I watched it with my roommate one night who is an avid guitar player and he said in at least that song we were watching, probably the others as well, Kris wasn't ACTUALLY playing the guitar. As for the other guy...dude needs to lay off the makeup, eye liner and if he is going to stick his tongue out every time he screams, my god brush your teeth and wash your mouth out. He had hairy tongue pretty bad. Plus, he's super fake and super...well...flamboyant.


Well, I'm pretty sure Adam Lambert is gay.


[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSHm4x4TGk]Yep[/link]


That's what I was going for.
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
hickorycornhusker
Alando=Amazing wrote:


I feel like for every song Adam Lambert sings, Simon should be saying, "What in the bloody @#$%ing hell was that?" He's nothing more than a novelty.

Also, I could see Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken singing a duet a la Britney and Madonna. And it is worse than horrible.

Another random idea I have had for a while for this show. Rick Astley should dress up and where a wig. Maybe get a mustache going. Go through the whole show. And when he wins, because of course he would win, he should rip off the wig and the mustache and sing "Never Gonna Give You Up." And when hes done he will simply say, "You just got Rick Roll'd @#$% suckers!" Then he will drop the microphone and just walk off the stage.


I would be willing to religiously watch this show if there is even the slightest chance of that happening.
Quote 0 0
rodey
It should have been Adam and Danny in the finals next week.

There's nothing unique about Kris. I enjoyed his version of Heartless, but you can find a ton of videos on YouTube of guys covering hip-hop songs acoustically.

That said, Adam is going to win, It's been his from day one. He's a great singer and a great performer.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it "I do have one question: Have you ever seen Gollum, John Clayton and Sam Cassell in the same place before?" - Charles Barkley
Quote 0 0
Mr. Guru_old
hickory_cornhusker wrote:


Alando=Amazing wrote:


I feel like for every song Adam Lambert sings, Simon should be saying, "What in the bloody @#$%ing hell was that?" He's nothing more than a novelty.

Also, I could see Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken singing a duet a la Britney and Madonna. And it is worse than horrible.

Another random idea I have had for a while for this show. Rick Astley should dress up and where a wig. Maybe get a mustache going. Go through the whole show. And when he wins, because of course he would win, he should rip off the wig and the mustache and sing "Never Gonna Give You Up." And when hes done he will simply say, "You just got Rick Roll'd @#$% suckers!" Then he will drop the microphone and just walk off the stage.


I would be willing to religiously watch this show if there is even the slightest chance of that happening.


That would be the greatest moment in TV history ever.... for all time....
"Hehehehe.... Long and Hard."
- Peter Griffin
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje