hawksalum42_old Show full post »
db11
Gotnogame wakes up everyday and prays that people have continued to respond to his garbage, just so he can post more of it.

This has nothing to do with his core opinions, and everything to do with his tone, demeanor and the pomposity of his posts...but as I've learned over the years that's all par for the course for GNG.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
sportsfan12
Fact:
gotnogame
Packers
1-6.
Quote 0 0
sportsfan12
gotnogame wrote:


Fact:
Gotnogame
Packers
6-10


what will you do when that packers start out 6-1? Revise your "facts" again? []
Quote 0 0
diener34
gotnogame wrote:


Moron? Hows this for moron??Tough to be 3-1 when they have only played 3 games so far and lost the last one. Even new math can't help ya there.

Believe Pack was incrediably lucky they met the Vikes before they realized that Jackson was the problem and with a coach that did not realize that bringing the heat was the easy road to victory...


Lol, I have a feeling the Packers are going to be the luckiest playoff team this year.

Im done. It's not worth it for me to have my season ruined by you. It's not worth arguing because you argue what we do not know and what you cannot prove.

Im sorry I even got into this. And Im sorry your as stubborn as you are. It cannot be fun to watch a team when you feel and think like you do about this team.

Go Pack. 6-10 is a joke. But then again, Im not in Gotnogame's league when it comes to knowledge. +2 mentally overpowering me out of this "mature convo" you are leading.
Quote 0 0
ballsinthebag
DB1985 wrote:


Gotnogame wakes up everyday and prays that people have continued to respond to his garbage, just so he can post more of it.

This has nothing to do with his core opinions, and everything to do with his tone, demeanor and the pomposity of his posts...but as I've learned over the years that's all par for the course for GNG.


Definitely agree, that's why I've been staying out of the garbage.
Remember----------
Attitude is Everything
Ripon Tigers D4 Football State Champs '03, '05
Quote 0 0
db11
gotnogame wrote:


Db-with 18,000 posts to your credit in 3 years I think a look in the mirror might do YOU some good. Everyone knows your opinion on everything. It justs seems that I disagree with every single one of them....18k posts in 3years---isn't that like 20 posts a day, every day for the whole 3 years? Take a break, its getting to you....


Possibly, but when you're a college kid with time on his hands and a keen interest in the subject matter, it's not surprising...
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
ballsinthebag
gotnogame wrote:


Try girls....


Try mentioning something to do with the topic of the thread, not your horse hockey.
Remember----------
Attitude is Everything
Ripon Tigers D4 Football State Champs '03, '05
Quote 0 0
justjon007
Ballsinthebag wrote:


gotnogame wrote:


Try girls....


Try mentioning something to do with the topic of the thread, not your horse hockey.


Why would gng possibly want to do something as silly as that when he can Pack/TT bash instead. It started out as a good laugh but it has gotten very old...
Knowledge is good.
Quote 0 0
jake53098_old
[link=http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=808718]Harris recieves clearance[/link] and says he'll be ready to play against the Titans
Life's a game, Sports are serious
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje