I would have to agree with BC as the strong favorite, as I believe they only lose 1 player (literally) from last year's team. Granted, she was the two-time POY, but rumor has it that an all-conference player from another Greater Metro team will be playing her senior year at BC
- which would make them the prohibitive favorite.
As for the rest, I'm going to say (assuming that no transfer occurs):
2. DSHA - lost a lot to graduation but they have a good nucleus back
3. Sussex - new coach (unknown), lots of athleticism but have to overcome losing mentality
4. Menomonee Falls - much improved younger players put them in the upper half
5. Brookfield East - super tall post player keeps them out of the cellar
6. West Allis Hale - new coach (unknown), some promising younger players
7. West Allis Central - new coach (unknown) - with old coach would have picked 4th or 5th
8. Tosa East - pretty limited talent in the pipeline and fairly heavy graduation losses
Yeah, I've heard that one too...