Packfan_old Show full post »
alandoamazing
he was wearing a bullet proof vest and had an AK-47 and handguns? this guy is crazy, what a massive waste of talent
A pessimist is always alone. An optimist is always just two people away from a threesome.
Quote 0 0
rodey
Orenthal Jr.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it "I do have one question: Have you ever seen Gollum, John Clayton and Sam Cassell in the same place before?" - Charles Barkley
Quote 0 0
richardahamilton
Quote:
ORIGINAL: Rodey

Orenthal Jr.


I remember OJ actually having a successful career in the NFL (not to mention movies and that Hertz commercial) before doing that thing he might've done.
Quote 0 0
nbagod_2006_old
wow, omg. sounds like Maurice was heading towards the local clock tower, so he could pick some people off and then off himself. See kids, this is what happens when you f' up in college and then try to screw the NFL into letting you enter the draft early. Dont be like Maurice, kids.
-=Dallas Cowboys, '07-'08 Super Bowl champions=-

If you have a problem with me, theres something obvilously wrong with you.
- Terrell Owens

http://www.myspace.com/jflem34
Quote 0 0
leecorso
Throw him in jail for a while.
Not so fast my friend!
"This is why we platoon!"
"One play at a time!"
"Give yourself a 4-5 second effort for 48 minutes!"
http://marlinlee3.tumblr.com/

Quote 0 0
rodey
Quote:
ORIGINAL: nbagod_2006

wow, omg. sounds like Maurice was heading towards the local clock tower, so he could pick some people off and then off himself. See kids, this is what happens when you f' up in college and then try to screw the NFL into letting you enter the draft early. Dont be like Maurice, kids.


Is that a reference to the King of the Hill episode where Dale goes up in the clock tower?
I may be wrong, but I doubt it "I do have one question: Have you ever seen Gollum, John Clayton and Sam Cassell in the same place before?" - Charles Barkley
Quote 0 0
ballsinthebag
I find the hatchet the most odd thing, what he gonna do hack off someone's arm? []
Remember----------
Attitude is Everything
Ripon Tigers D4 Football State Champs '03, '05
Quote 0 0
nbagod_2006_old
Quote:
ORIGINAL: Rodey

Quote:
ORIGINAL: nbagod_2006

wow, omg. sounds like Maurice was heading towards the local clock tower, so he could pick some people off and then off himself. See kids, this is what happens when you f' up in college and then try to screw the NFL into letting you enter the draft early. Dont be like Maurice, kids.


Is that a reference to the King of the Hill episode where Dale goes up in the clock tower?

umm, i dont think so. I dont watch a lot of king of the hill. So i never seen that episode.
-=Dallas Cowboys, '07-'08 Super Bowl champions=-

If you have a problem with me, theres something obvilously wrong with you.
- Terrell Owens

http://www.myspace.com/jflem34
Quote 0 0
cameroncrazies02
what his agent said about the bulletproof vest being for protection his B.S. who does he think he is? 50 cent? The guys a clown, a waste of space and talent, I hope he gets thrown in jail or does something else to get locked up for good.
Twitter: @TheSpangover

Check out diener and my new website @ http://www.thirddegreewithcc.weebly.com

Newest additions
-top 15 NBA free agents by position. That's 75 reviews of free agents.
-Diener breaks down the Brewers as a franchise
-2013 NBA Draft Combine Day 1 results and review
-State of the Roster-breaking down 3 best and worst NBA rosters
Quote 0 0
easy30
Quote:
ORIGINAL: 101011

Quote:
ORIGINAL: our_house

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Easy30

Did you guys hear about the news reporter who talked to Maurice hours before he was arrested? The reporter said that he was really apologetic, humble, and emotional, he said he had his life turned around. He also said that he was very paranoid. Today, Clarett's lawyer said that he has received several death threats and that is why he had the guns and the bullet-proof vest.



here's the story on that [link=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078[/link]

i wouldnt really doubt it if someone was after him because of all the money he owes but then again he might just be parinoid.



Maybe he shouldnt be driving around in an SUV.


I hope sports enthusiaists learned a valuable lesson here. Dont hype a player based on one game or even season. All the pressure and fame got to his head and now he is suffering. He couldnt live up to the hype and now he is suffering. Take away the hype and maybe this wouldnt have happenend.
Quote 0 0
lg11
Quote:
ORIGINAL: our_house

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Easy30

Did you guys hear about the news reporter who talked to Maurice hours before he was arrested? The reporter said that he was really apologetic, humble, and emotional, he said he had his life turned around. He also said that he was very paranoid. Today, Clarett's lawyer said that he has received several death threats and that is why he had the guns and the bullet-proof vest.



here's the story on that [link=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=2545078[/link]

i wouldnt really doubt it if someone was after him because of all the money he owes but then again he might just be parinoid.



Maybe he shouldnt be driving around in an SUV.
Want some french cries with that whamburger?
Quote 0 0
Packfan_old
The case just got really weird!

Lawyer: Clarett has ties to alleged Israeli mobster

Maurice Clarett was bankrolled by an alleged member of an Israeli crime organization after leaving Ohio State, ESPN has learned, and Clarett's attorney said Thursday that his client may have been in possession of firearms last week to protect himself against mob activity.

Clarett's attorney, Nick Mango, said Thursday that Clarett has repeatedly received death threats over the past year but that a cryptic postcard sent from Los Angeles last week has him wondering about Clarett's ties to an alleged mob enforcer.


Rest of the story:
[link=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2553084]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2553084[/link]
Be nice to your kids. They will choose your nursing home.

You just can't fix stupid!

2006 Wissports Hall Of Fame Inductee



Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje