memorialbball
[link=http://www.nba.com/2009/news/07/01/artest.options.ap/index.html]http://www.nba.com/2009/news/07/01/artest.options.ap/index.html[/link]

This could go in the other topic but I decided to make it. The Lakers might be in contention if they don't wanna pay Ariza the big bucks but clearly not the choice because of his problems with Kobe. The Cavs seem like the easy choice already bringing in Shaq and if they get Artest then for me it makes them the top choice to win it all.
Memorial Basketball: 2011 State Champions
Quote 0 0
memorialbball
a fan wrote:


MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


Kobe doesn't always just take over in big game situations like in OT in Game 4 of the Finals. It is true though when I have watched LeBron he COMPLETLY takes over the game and doesn't always come through. If you could A Fan find me a quarter/overtime in a big game in the Playoffs where LeBron has been out-scored by his team.
Memorial Basketball: 2011 State Champions
Quote 0 0
afan1
MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


Kobe doesn't always just take over in big game situations like in OT in Game 4 of the Finals. It is true though when I have watched LeBron he COMPLETLY takes over the game and doesn't always come through. If you could A Fan find me a quarter/overtime in a big game in the Playoffs where LeBron has been out-scored by his team.


The first one I looked at,,the last game of the Orlando series the Cav's scored 20 points and LBJ scored 6. From now on do your own homework. In some prior games he has but I am not saying that he does not, but that one could say the same about all the top players in the NBA.
Heck in Mn. KG always took heat in the closing qtr when he did not DEMAND the ball.


"The name All-Northwest itself means something to readers of the Leader-Telegram." ?

DO JUSTICE, LOVE MERCY, WALK HUMBLY
Quote 0 0
memorialbball
a fan wrote:


MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


Kobe doesn't always just take over in big game situations like in OT in Game 4 of the Finals. It is true though when I have watched LeBron he COMPLETLY takes over the game and doesn't always come through. If you could A Fan find me a quarter/overtime in a big game in the Playoffs where LeBron has been out-scored by his team.


The first one I looked at,,the last game of the Orlando series the Cav's scored 20 points and LBJ scored 6. From now on do your own homework. In some prior games he has but I am not saying that he does not, but that one could say the same about all the top players in the NBA.
Heck in Mn. KG always took heat in the closing qtr when he did not DEMAND the ball.




I was letting you do it becuase it was your argument.
Memorial Basketball: 2011 State Champions
Quote 0 0
afan1
MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


Kobe doesn't always just take over in big game situations like in OT in Game 4 of the Finals. It is true though when I have watched LeBron he COMPLETLY takes over the game and doesn't always come through. If you could A Fan find me a quarter/overtime in a big game in the Playoffs where LeBron has been out-scored by his team.


The first one I looked at,,the last game of the Orlando series the Cav's scored 20 points and LBJ scored 6. From now on do your own homework. In some prior games he has but I am not saying that he does not, but that one could say the same about all the top players in the NBA.
Heck in Mn. KG always took heat in the closing qtr when he did not DEMAND the ball.




I was letting you do it becuase it was your argument.


The debate was with MBC if your going to pull that logic out of your head.
You do not like LBJ, I get that. But for MBC/YOU to imply that he is unique in that regard is unfair.




"The name All-Northwest itself means something to readers of the Leader-Telegram." ?

DO JUSTICE, LOVE MERCY, WALK HUMBLY
Quote 0 0
memorialbball
a fan wrote:


MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MemorialBBall wrote:


a fan wrote:


MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


Kobe doesn't always just take over in big game situations like in OT in Game 4 of the Finals. It is true though when I have watched LeBron he COMPLETLY takes over the game and doesn't always come through. If you could A Fan find me a quarter/overtime in a big game in the Playoffs where LeBron has been out-scored by his team.


The first one I looked at,,the last game of the Orlando series the Cav's scored 20 points and LBJ scored 6. From now on do your own homework. In some prior games he has but I am not saying that he does not, but that one could say the same about all the top players in the NBA.
Heck in Mn. KG always took heat in the closing qtr when he did not DEMAND the ball.




I was letting you do it becuase it was your argument.


The debate was with MBC if your going to pull that logic out of your head.
You do not like LBJ, I get that. But for MBC/YOU to imply that he is unique in that regard is unfair.






I have never said I don't like LeBron.
Memorial Basketball: 2011 State Champions
Quote 0 0
afan1
You did not have to. []

"The name All-Northwest itself means something to readers of the Leader-Telegram." ?

DO JUSTICE, LOVE MERCY, WALK HUMBLY
Quote 0 0
MBC2K4_old
Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.
CURRENT RING COUNT
MBC2K4: 0
LeBron James: 0

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
Quote 0 0
memorialbball
[link=http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301414]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301414[/link]

Looks like Ariza might be going to the Cavs and Artest might be going to the Lakers.
Memorial Basketball: 2011 State Champions
Quote 0 0
afan1
MBC2K4 wrote:


Kobe and Artest get along fine, they just clash from time to time on the court because both get overly-competitive in the heat of the moment.

Artest would be an idiot to choose Cleveland over the Lakers. You have one team who just won a title and will be bringing back everybody from a young roster and you would be an upgrade over the one guy that they will lose (Ariza). Cleveland is going to be a team consisting of two guys dominating the ball possession after possession and their best player is known for freezing out teammates in big game situations.



And if you were talking about KB you would call it, demanding the ball as leadership.
Do you think LBJ is the only one that does this with the game on the line ?


"The name All-Northwest itself means something to readers of the Leader-Telegram." ?

DO JUSTICE, LOVE MERCY, WALK HUMBLY
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje