sportsfan12
[link=http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060]http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060[/link]

Public storage and no insurance?
Quote 0 0
pinggk
Yeah, I felt bad for him until I read he kept it in a storage unit. You're a millionaire, you don't have an extra room or 2 to store all that in?
If you were right, I'd agree with you
Quote 0 0
clutch32
sportsfan wrote:


[link=http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060]http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060[/link]

Public storage and no insurance?


Well insurance wont bring the trophies back...and its not like he was planning on storing them for a long time
The Closer
Quote 0 0
sportsfan12
clutch32 wrote:


sportsfan wrote:


[link=http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060]http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=5898060[/link]

Public storage and no insurance?


Well insurance wont bring the trophies back...and its not like he was planning on storing them for a long time


Still, they should be insured.
And public storage? I don't care how short a time.....I wouldn't put that stuff there. I'd personally put it in a bank vault.
Quote 0 0
Payday39_old
Ping_gk wrote:


Yeah, I felt bad for him until I read he kept it in a storage unit. You're a millionaire, you don't have an extra room or 2 to store all that in?


I totally agree
Quote 0 0
westfalls
What an idiot
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje