badgerfan1_old
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee

Monona Grove @ Portage

Monroe @ Mt. Horeb

Stoughton @ Sauk Prairie

Oregon @ Baraboo

Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg

Milton @ Deforest
Quote 0 0
bertsdad
badgerfan1 wrote:
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee

Monona Grove @ Portage

Monroe @ Mt. Horeb

Stoughton @ Sauk Prairie

Oregon @ Baraboo

Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg

Milton @ Deforest


Gotta Take the UPSET - EHS
(yeah, I know ... )
MG Big Time
Mt Horeb Convincingly
Sauk in a 'decent' game
Oregon (but I like what Coach Ochsankehl is doing there)
Burg (but in a good game)
Wow! Gotta take DeFo (another good game)
Quote 0 0
matthewmodine3
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee

Monona Grove @ Portage

Monroe @ Mt. Horeb MHB will take this one with a balanced offensive attack

Stoughton @ Sauk Prairie This could be a battle, but sauk should come through

Oregon @ Baraboo

Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg

Milton @ Deforest
Quote 0 0
wiaafreak
Waunakee 56 Edgewood 6 (last time waunakee lost at home the dinosaurs roamed earth)
Monona Grove 38 Portage 7 (MG too strong for portage)
Mt Horeb 34 Monroe 20 (game closer than the score)
Sauk Prairie 17 Stoughton 10 (low scoring affair)
Oregon 31 Baraboo 27 (tight one)
Reedsburg 41 Fort Atkinson 13 (beavers roll)
Milton 35 Deforest 34 OT (red hawks prevail in classic)
Quote 0 0
wiaafreak
Waunakee 56 Edgewood 6 (last time waunakee lost at home the dinosaurs roamed earth)
Monona Grove 38 Portage 7 (MG too strong for portage)
Mt Horeb 34 Monroe 20 (game closer than the score)
Sauk Prairie 17 Stoughton 10 (low scoring affair)
Oregon 31 Baraboo 27 (tight one)
Reedsburg 41 Fort Atkinson 13 (beavers roll)
Milton 35 Deforest 34 OT (red hawks prevail in classic)
Quote 0 0
peckulease
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee
Monona Grove @ Portage
Monroe @ Mt. Horeb
Stoughton @ Sauk Prairie
Oregon @ Baraboo
Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg
Milton @ Deforest
A Playoff will be much more fair than the BCS.
No matter what happens, Rodgers GREATER THAN Favre.
St. Louis Cardinals = Classless
Quote 0 0
winners1
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee: You are absolutley stupid if you think Edgewood will even compete in this one.

Monona Grove @ Portage: MG brings back some experience with a giant and bruising O-line. Easy victory.

Monroe @ Mt. Horeb: Toss up, MHB loses a lot of key players, but monroe does as well and weren't very good to begin with. MHB wins by 2 scores

Stoughton @ Sauk PrairieAnother toss up but I think that with the 2nd year of this new regein at Sauk, that they will continue to improve.

Oregon @ Baraboo: Im going with the Oregon in this one.

Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg: Fort should be a decent team this year, but Reedsburg has learned how to win and will pull it off in a closer game than expected.

Milton @ Deforest: This should be the game of the week with Milton prevailing in a close one
Quote 0 0
bertsdad
Winners wrote:
Madison Edgewood @ Waunakee: You are absolutley stupid if you think Edgewood will even compete in this one.

Monona Grove @ Portage: MG brings back some experience with a giant and bruising O-line. Easy victory.

Monroe @ Mt. Horeb: Toss up, MHB loses a lot of key players, but monroe does as well and weren't very good to begin with. MHB wins by 2 scores

Stoughton @ Sauk PrairieAnother toss up but I think that with the 2nd year of this new regein at Sauk, that they will continue to improve.

Oregon @ Baraboo: Im going with the Oregon in this one.

Fort Atkinson @ Reedsburg: Fort should be a decent team this year, but Reedsburg has learned how to win and will pull it off in a closer game than expected.

Milton @ Deforest: This should be the game of the week with Milton prevailing in a close one


We ALL have our bias. I guess I WAS stupid, but EHS DID compete, til mid 3rd. (it was 21-19 til 6:54 in the 3rd) Hats off to Waunakee and Musso. Was my foolish pick (hope) any worse than some of these others?

GREAT job Stoughton and Fort!
Quote 0 0
matthewmodine3
WINNERS...
The giant will fall someday, to be honest I would bet its in the near future
Quote 0 0
winners1
matthewmodine<3 wrote:
WINNERS...
The giant will fall someday, to be honest I would bet its in the near future


I also agree, they will fall this year. But not to Edgewood. Edgewood didn't have enough depth to knock off the giant. But you are right Bertsdad, they did compete for the first half. But like Waunakee has been doing for the past few years, they make excellent adjustments at half time and end up pulling away (the last 2 yrs agaings MG, and Cedarburg at state last year).
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje