importfromil
A bunch of the teams now show records and stats on the team overall page that reference Amherst or Almond-Bancroft. I noticed something last night was weird, but I didn't think it was that bad.

Additionally, I think that the standings from prior years displayed accurately; that's no longer the case - 2012 and 2013 are missing, and parts of prior seasons are also not showing up.
I'm not saying some things the WIAA does are wrong, ... I'm just saying, "I find it weird."
Quote 0 0
blackhawksfan
Yes I started seeing that last night also. Now every team page I go to has another teams (team stat header). And it keeps changing to dif teams.
Quote 0 0
iwishiwasaballer
blackhawksfan wrote:
Yes I started seeing that last night also. Now every team page I go to has another teams (team stat header). And it keeps changing to dif teams.


I noticed this when looking at boys soccer teams as well. Very odd.
2017 WSN HOF Inductee
feel free to follow me
Quote 0 0
traviswilson
I noticed this on Friday and reported it to our Support team. If I could fix it myself, it would have been done on Friday. Unfortunately it's not something I can fix myself.
The Packers/Badgers/Brewers are like your children; you don't love them because they're good, you love them because they're yours.
10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN
Follow me on Twitter: @travisWSN
Quote 0 0
blackhawksfan
traviswilson wrote:
I noticed this on Friday and reported it to our Support team. If I could fix it myself, it would have been done on Friday. Unfortunately it's not something I can fix myself.

Not tryin to be smart, just wondering. Would you prefer people told you about the problems or not?
Quote 0 0
importfromil
I didn't take Travis's comments as being smart; I took them as "hey, I know - I'm trying to fix it, I haven't been able to yet." It looks like parts are getting corrected (teams are now showing their current year's stats and such) but others aren't (prior years may not show at all; conference standings for prior years are still hit and miss). I just wanted to make sure he was aware of what was going on and that it wasn't just me.
I'm not saying some things the WIAA does are wrong, ... I'm just saying, "I find it weird."
Quote 0 0
blackhawksfan
importfromil wrote:
I didn't take Travis's comments as being smart; I took them as "hey, I know - I'm trying to fix it, I haven't been able to yet." It looks like parts are getting corrected (teams are now showing their current year's stats and such) but others aren't (prior years may not show at all; conference standings for prior years are still hit and miss). I just wanted to make sure he was aware of what was going on and that it wasn't just me.


I think your taking my comment wrong. I wasn't saying he was getting smart. I was saying that I wasn't getting smart about it. I just wanted to know if he prefered to be notified of these problems or not. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Quote 0 0
traviswilson
Thank you, I do want those kinds of things to be reported. Usually I'm aware of it already, but never hurts to check. It is frustrating that it happened in the first place, and frustrating that I couldn't do anything to get it fixed in the timeline I wanted it to be completed.
The Packers/Badgers/Brewers are like your children; you don't love them because they're good, you love them because they're yours.
10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN
Follow me on Twitter: @travisWSN
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje