oldballcoach1
With the down time we have, I was channel surfing and see at 9:00 tonight that BTN is replaying the 2013 Badger-Michigan game that Ben Brust ties at the buzzer.  I remember that game well.  Certainly one of the big moments in recent memory.  

So with that being said, what are some other moments that we all remember??  

A couple right off for me - 2000 win over #1 Arizona on the way to the Final 4.  Jon Bryant was a sniper.  

And the obvious one - 2015 win over the invincible Kentucky in the National Semi.  
I think I was so jacked after that game that I took the kids outside in the driveway and thought I was Sam Dekker.
Quote 0 0
db11
https://apnews.com/10f00db044523cca43dbe4d6ca1e6e36

The JS picture archives for this one are long gone, but the image of Ty Calderwood with arms outstretched up on someone's shoulders amongst a sea of people on the Fieldhouse floor is probably my favorite Badgers sports-related image ever.

Funny enough, I remember listening to this one on the radio.

http://badgercentric.blogspot.com/2008/06/badgers-gophers-97-classic.html

Love this from the comments:

One of the guys I hung out with at La Crosee was good friends with Koso and he brought Okey up to La Crosse one weekend to hang out with us. Okey wore a full length black leather trench coat and backwards Kango(l) to Brother's which confirmed to me he was a total D-bag.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 1 0
whfan202
db11 wrote:
https://apnews.com/10f00db044523cca43dbe4d6ca1e6e36

The JS picture archives for this one are long gone, but the image of Ty Calderwood with arms outstretched up on someone's shoulders amongst a sea of people on the Fieldhouse floor is probably my favorite Badgers sports-related image ever.

Funny enough, I remember listening to this one on the radio.

http://badgercentric.blogspot.com/2008/06/badgers-gophers-97-classic.html

Love this from the comments:

One of the guys I hung out with at La Crosee was good friends with Koso and he brought Okey up to La Crosse one weekend to hang out with us. Okey wore a full length black leather trench coat and backwards Kango(l) to Brother's which confirmed to me he was a total D-bag.

Hahahaha! Makes mention of current Pewaukee head coach David Burkemper too. All man with his Hasselhoff-like chest hair. 
SJM, BSM, forever in my heart. WSN Hall of Fame, Class of 2016 Twitter: https://twitter.com/J_Michaels25
Quote 0 0
oldballcoach1
A couple of others that I thought about.  

1990 win against Minnesota at the Field House when Patrick Tompkins had the lay in to win in at the buzzer 77-75.  Minnesota was really good.  Tompkins was a load.  

And a bit earlier, 1987 against National Champ Indiana.  The game goes 3 OT's and Indiana wins.  JJ Weber led the way with 20 and Mike Hienaman was all over the place.  That was a great game and the Field House was electric.  
Quote 0 0
diener34
The second round upset of Arizona in 2000.

Devin Harris free throw to win the B1G tournament in 2003.

The Gasser foot on the line crazy save in the B1G champ game in 2015.

Dekker hopping on one leg while his dagger was in the air vs. Arizona in 2015.
Quote 0 0
db11
diener34 wrote:
The second round upset of Arizona in 2000.

Devin Harris free throw to win the B1G tournament in 2003.

The Gasser foot on the line crazy save in the B1G champ game in 2015.

Dekker hopping on one leg while his dagger was in the air vs. Arizona in 2015.


Pretty sure that was the regular season crown as the game was at the KC.
https://twitter.com/barwickipedia - Follow me. Because we all need a bit of sports snark in our lives.

"Doin' right ain't got no end."
-The Outlaw Josey Wales

"'Allegedly' is right, Mr. Polian. I have a hole in my ear drum, I'd never go for a swim, no matter how drunk me is."
-Pat McAfee
Quote 0 0
traviswilson
db11 wrote:


Pretty sure that was the regular season crown as the game was at the KC.

Can verify. Was at the game.
The Packers/Badgers/Brewers are like your children; you don't love them because they're good, you love them because they're yours.
10/22/2010 -- 598,210 pageviews for WSN
Follow me on Twitter: @travisWSN
Quote 0 0
wissportsnet

Boys Basketball Alumni Round-up: February 21st, from @ColtonWilson23 #wisbb -- https://t.co/0K6CZzZWpf https://t.co/715tfpBGVS

wissportsnet

WSN15: Boys Basketball Top Teams #12 -- Two NCAA Division I players at one WIAA Division 4 school = state champions… https://t.co/1MThqzce9L

wissportsnet

Predicting winners of every state wrestling title plus a look By The Numbers, from @Nate_Woelfel -… https://t.co/HgU1bLP7d6

wissportsnet

Join the free Boys Basketball Playoff Pick 'Em Contest; Staff picks coming Tuesday #wisbb -- https://t.co/Y6yTA3OgP8 https://t.co/hA6Uyw9uje