Regional Semifinal Results:
5. G-E-T 46, 4. Westby 37 - G-E-T got off to a quick 20+ point lead at the half, but in the second half their offense went a little cold while their defense stayed mostly consistent. They went on to play at Stratford. Westby's season ended with a 15-7 record after a very great season.
6. West Salem 63, 3. Mauston 83 - This game started out much closer, but in the second half, Mauston took over the game. West Salem ends their great season with an 11-13 record including several non-conference tests. Mauston moves on to play at the Dells.
8. A-F 42, 1. Stratford 57 - This game was very close until Stratford finally got going in the final couple of minutes. They host G-E-T for some Regional final hardware.
7. Luther 47, 2. New Glarus 84 - Luther couldn't catch a break in this one after ending the season on a nice little run. The Knights end the season as co-champs of the Coulee with a record of 14-10.
Regional Final Results:
5. G-E-T 27, 1. Stratford 63 - What an unfortunate way to end the season for the Red Hawks. I've said all year that their offense struggles with consistency, and that's what killed them. They hit only 2 3's the entire game while missing seemingly easy layups and put backs. They also struggled with the length that Stratford features, losing just about every loose ball, rebound, etc. The co-conference champs end their season 14-11 and were the final Coulee team to go down in the post season. Stratford plays Wisconsin Dells at the Dells in a sectional semifinal. Kind of ridiculous that the Dells get a home game in what is supposed to be a neutral site for sectionals in my opinion.